Wednesday, May 25, 2011

chip..chip.. Aariz 9th month development

Aariz is taking his nap. In any minute he will wake up for milk. So, I'm taking this chance to update my blog. Aariz is 10 months now, but I haven't update his 9th month development. Imagine Aariz will ask me, " Mummy, where's my 9th month story? " Oh boy.

9 month Aariz loves his toy. He knew to push, bang and checking gravity ( throw things that come cross his path) I was surprised when I saw him (for his first time) pushing. It took energy you know =) Aariz dah pandai pun susun2 his mainan, knows the coordiation of the small or big loop when he wants to place them.

Aariz playing at his space.

Aariz is xylaphoning
ti-la-so-fa-me-re-do!


Aariz is still exclusively BF, insyAllah will continue sampai umur 2 tahun. His diet has changed from blended food, now dah makan yang bertexture. Porridge and side dishes; chicken soup and potato, fish soup and tomato..memang special makanan Aariz tau. I give him biscuit as his finger food. Tengok tu makan comot =)

Tak tak, anak mummy comel.

Aariz can focus thing that attracks him. Last weekend we went to KL bird park. Tengoklah aksi Aariz tu.



Aariz dah kurang tidur siang, and he sleeps well at night. Tidur dalam aircond memang nyenyak,haihh kena duk oversea ni! But sometimes Aariz mengigau nangis atau ketawa. I wonder what he's doing in dreamland. Like seriously, is baby ever dream? Comel.

Aariz can stand up steadily ..dah fasa meniti, in any time can walk! But I love it when we both (and daddy) boleh lepak2 kat sofa and watching tv together.

Yes Aariz is a big boy now, in two months will become a toddler. I thought I heard him saying 'mama' last day..ouhh boy!

Always be my baby.


my world

3 comments:

Mommy AdaMia said...

ernie bila nak dtg uk? u must be at preparation stage now...nottingham?

lily said...

kak ernie,ada jual x inner syria yg mcm kak ernie pkai dlm gmbar tu dkt ur blogshop?
i'm looking 4 this inner yg mcm sis pkai tu.

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,

going to birm =) ..macam tak prepare apa2 lagi ni

lily,
takde jual la dear, but if u want k ernie leh tolong beli kan, dalam RM7 pcs rasanya. msg me 0192455627

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

chip..chip.. Aariz 9th month development

Aariz is taking his nap. In any minute he will wake up for milk. So, I'm taking this chance to update my blog. Aariz is 10 months now, but I haven't update his 9th month development. Imagine Aariz will ask me, " Mummy, where's my 9th month story? " Oh boy.

9 month Aariz loves his toy. He knew to push, bang and checking gravity ( throw things that come cross his path) I was surprised when I saw him (for his first time) pushing. It took energy you know =) Aariz dah pandai pun susun2 his mainan, knows the coordiation of the small or big loop when he wants to place them.

Aariz playing at his space.

Aariz is xylaphoning
ti-la-so-fa-me-re-do!


Aariz is still exclusively BF, insyAllah will continue sampai umur 2 tahun. His diet has changed from blended food, now dah makan yang bertexture. Porridge and side dishes; chicken soup and potato, fish soup and tomato..memang special makanan Aariz tau. I give him biscuit as his finger food. Tengok tu makan comot =)

Tak tak, anak mummy comel.

Aariz can focus thing that attracks him. Last weekend we went to KL bird park. Tengoklah aksi Aariz tu.



Aariz dah kurang tidur siang, and he sleeps well at night. Tidur dalam aircond memang nyenyak,haihh kena duk oversea ni! But sometimes Aariz mengigau nangis atau ketawa. I wonder what he's doing in dreamland. Like seriously, is baby ever dream? Comel.

Aariz can stand up steadily ..dah fasa meniti, in any time can walk! But I love it when we both (and daddy) boleh lepak2 kat sofa and watching tv together.

Yes Aariz is a big boy now, in two months will become a toddler. I thought I heard him saying 'mama' last day..ouhh boy!

Always be my baby.


my world

3 comments:

Mommy AdaMia said...

ernie bila nak dtg uk? u must be at preparation stage now...nottingham?

lily said...

kak ernie,ada jual x inner syria yg mcm kak ernie pkai dlm gmbar tu dkt ur blogshop?
i'm looking 4 this inner yg mcm sis pkai tu.

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,

going to birm =) ..macam tak prepare apa2 lagi ni

lily,
takde jual la dear, but if u want k ernie leh tolong beli kan, dalam RM7 pcs rasanya. msg me 0192455627