Sunday, May 15, 2011

today at Rawsha

We were somewhere in KL to clarify my sim card problem. I applied for change from my prepaid plan to postpaid..yup, I'm an Xpax celcom loyal customer, been using the same number since we couldn't imagine how cheap a sim card costs now. Remember Hotlink sim card was RM238! gilaaa..




And alang2 berada di KL, I texted my friend, "Aida boleh bagi suggestion for any Arabic cuisine restaurants?" I want lamb lamb! And she replied, "Rawsha.. yang bangunan dia macam castle."



Yay..it is! That don't impress me much... But until our food came..


Besarnya lamb! Sebesar garfu besar. This order is meant for 2 person. Jangan order 2 pinggan ok! And we had roti with meat vegetables pula lepas tu. Hmmm.. my husband kept saying, "nevermind  it's good for milk production!



Aariz pula had his lunch that I cooked earlier. Yes, he had meat too. I gave him chicken since last two weeks, tengok ok je ..so I continue giving him in moderate amount je la. 





Happy Aariz dapat tengok-tengok. 


So, that was Rawsha. Sumpah menu dia tak biasa - Basbossa, Madghut, Tawook . Tak biasa kan. But Istambul?  Maybe it's a typo. Hmm the taste is there but I opted for Briani Gam Putrajaya for next time.


3 comments:

AzFiqs said...

like your hubby's comment :) and your homemade baby food!

Anonymous said...

ha, aku la tu yg beli hotlink RM238. skang RM8.80 je.
~

zailamohamad said...

samerlah..Zaila pun beli simcard Hotlink yang mahal tu & Alhamdulillah masih lagi pakai no tu..berbaloi RM238 untuk 11 tahun;)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

today at Rawsha

We were somewhere in KL to clarify my sim card problem. I applied for change from my prepaid plan to postpaid..yup, I'm an Xpax celcom loyal customer, been using the same number since we couldn't imagine how cheap a sim card costs now. Remember Hotlink sim card was RM238! gilaaa..




And alang2 berada di KL, I texted my friend, "Aida boleh bagi suggestion for any Arabic cuisine restaurants?" I want lamb lamb! And she replied, "Rawsha.. yang bangunan dia macam castle."



Yay..it is! That don't impress me much... But until our food came..


Besarnya lamb! Sebesar garfu besar. This order is meant for 2 person. Jangan order 2 pinggan ok! And we had roti with meat vegetables pula lepas tu. Hmmm.. my husband kept saying, "nevermind  it's good for milk production!



Aariz pula had his lunch that I cooked earlier. Yes, he had meat too. I gave him chicken since last two weeks, tengok ok je ..so I continue giving him in moderate amount je la. 





Happy Aariz dapat tengok-tengok. 


So, that was Rawsha. Sumpah menu dia tak biasa - Basbossa, Madghut, Tawook . Tak biasa kan. But Istambul?  Maybe it's a typo. Hmm the taste is there but I opted for Briani Gam Putrajaya for next time.


3 comments:

AzFiqs said...

like your hubby's comment :) and your homemade baby food!

Anonymous said...

ha, aku la tu yg beli hotlink RM238. skang RM8.80 je.
~

zailamohamad said...

samerlah..Zaila pun beli simcard Hotlink yang mahal tu & Alhamdulillah masih lagi pakai no tu..berbaloi RM238 untuk 11 tahun;)