Friday, December 23, 2011

let it snow ..let it snow




No snow here in Birmingham, just yet. But Christmas is just around the corner. In my mind snow only comes in Christmas, heh. Snow is a kind of weather, am I right? So it will comes eventually. Tapi christmas tahun ni diramalkan pada suhu 15degree, cukup panas lah tu. Hey, did you know that the christmas tree was originally from egypt? I randomly googled the origin of christmas tree.

Yesterday the sun came out after all. Cantiknya mentari! So we went to bullring (the city centre), joined the crowd and I really didn't plan to buy a new winter jacket but I can't resist houndstooth patent right now, plus at a really bargain price; 7pounds!











I felt so bad for scolding Aariz yesterday =( Aariz nak lari2 sendiri dalam crowd people tu, and he cried..but he ran to me =(  Sorry ok?





4 comments:

N.Aima K said...

i feel u.. lagilagi tmpt crowd bikin panik!

Ernie Khairina said...

tq aima =( terkejut bah dia tiba2 laju lari..terus termarah

lily said...

love ur jacket and ur boot kak ernie!
;)

Ernie Khairina said...

lily, sojukkkk =)

Friday, December 23, 2011

let it snow ..let it snow




No snow here in Birmingham, just yet. But Christmas is just around the corner. In my mind snow only comes in Christmas, heh. Snow is a kind of weather, am I right? So it will comes eventually. Tapi christmas tahun ni diramalkan pada suhu 15degree, cukup panas lah tu. Hey, did you know that the christmas tree was originally from egypt? I randomly googled the origin of christmas tree.

Yesterday the sun came out after all. Cantiknya mentari! So we went to bullring (the city centre), joined the crowd and I really didn't plan to buy a new winter jacket but I can't resist houndstooth patent right now, plus at a really bargain price; 7pounds!











I felt so bad for scolding Aariz yesterday =( Aariz nak lari2 sendiri dalam crowd people tu, and he cried..but he ran to me =(  Sorry ok?





4 comments:

N.Aima K said...

i feel u.. lagilagi tmpt crowd bikin panik!

Ernie Khairina said...

tq aima =( terkejut bah dia tiba2 laju lari..terus termarah

lily said...

love ur jacket and ur boot kak ernie!
;)

Ernie Khairina said...

lily, sojukkkk =)