Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink rose frill lace


I love documentaries. So I recently watched 'Colosseum; the ancient megastructure'. It was believed to be a great building constructed for the welfare of the next generation. Talking about next generation..history helped us in a way they have had be a magnet to visitors and later brings a good deal for the community. Heh just rephrase my two cents.

Yes we'll be visiting Rome next month =) And will extend the trip to Pompeii scavi, in Naples.
And what it has to do with my entry title? Hmm nothing. I just bought this cute headband, can't resist. Pink-rose-frill-lace, they're just my thing.



Now, how to rock the headband with tudung?

3 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

pink rose frill lace-my mid name too! aaah bliss! always thought of rocking headband+tudung jgk tp tkt x yakin, kat msia la, kalau ernie kat sana boleh je kot. ehehehe

BibiErr Karim said...

Oh my, u're visiting Rome. Kim salam tu Coliseum ah.

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
u boleh je =)

err,
hehe..ok

Friday, January 27, 2012

Pink rose frill lace


I love documentaries. So I recently watched 'Colosseum; the ancient megastructure'. It was believed to be a great building constructed for the welfare of the next generation. Talking about next generation..history helped us in a way they have had be a magnet to visitors and later brings a good deal for the community. Heh just rephrase my two cents.

Yes we'll be visiting Rome next month =) And will extend the trip to Pompeii scavi, in Naples.
And what it has to do with my entry title? Hmm nothing. I just bought this cute headband, can't resist. Pink-rose-frill-lace, they're just my thing.



Now, how to rock the headband with tudung?

3 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

pink rose frill lace-my mid name too! aaah bliss! always thought of rocking headband+tudung jgk tp tkt x yakin, kat msia la, kalau ernie kat sana boleh je kot. ehehehe

BibiErr Karim said...

Oh my, u're visiting Rome. Kim salam tu Coliseum ah.

Ernie Khairina said...

aida,
u boleh je =)

err,
hehe..ok