Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Aariz : hello Peter !

We're are going on the northen trip tomorrow, heading to Manchester and stay over night at my best friend's house in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, to Edinburgh and finally to the Lake District, Cumbria. Fuh. If the weather permits I would like to see the lakes. Aariz surely likes it. I've planned a special place for him to meet Peter the rabbit ( a classic tale by Beatrix Potter)

I'm excited for his attire than mine..mummy punya pink boleh saja. For my baby banyak ni kena sort out =)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Aariz : hello Peter !

We're are going on the northen trip tomorrow, heading to Manchester and stay over night at my best friend's house in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, to Edinburgh and finally to the Lake District, Cumbria. Fuh. If the weather permits I would like to see the lakes. Aariz surely likes it. I've planned a special place for him to meet Peter the rabbit ( a classic tale by Beatrix Potter)

I'm excited for his attire than mine..mummy punya pink boleh saja. For my baby banyak ni kena sort out =)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments: