Monday, March 19, 2012

Trip to Warwickshire : the Warwick Castle

Warwick castle is located just 2 miles or so from the Shakespeare's town. It was slightly raining when we reached the castle. And then the sun shone again. I like the smell of grass after rain.

The 11th century castle, again, sits beside the River Avon. Today it has become one of the most sought after attraction place in England because it held many activities for family (kids running here and there). I salute the management for bringing the dead castle to alive (like berlakon dan pakai costum macam orang zaman dulu) with many programmes scheduled all year around.Here is where they filming The Merlin..but I never watch it tho.

















..and I wonder, apakah perasaan mandi di sini?

No comments:

Monday, March 19, 2012

Trip to Warwickshire : the Warwick Castle

Warwick castle is located just 2 miles or so from the Shakespeare's town. It was slightly raining when we reached the castle. And then the sun shone again. I like the smell of grass after rain.

The 11th century castle, again, sits beside the River Avon. Today it has become one of the most sought after attraction place in England because it held many activities for family (kids running here and there). I salute the management for bringing the dead castle to alive (like berlakon dan pakai costum macam orang zaman dulu) with many programmes scheduled all year around.Here is where they filming The Merlin..but I never watch it tho.

















..and I wonder, apakah perasaan mandi di sini?

0 comments: