Monday, April 30, 2012

Holland : Keukenhof Garden

So the next day we went to Lisse district for Keukenhof Garden. It was a trip down south from our park, for at least 20 minutes. I shall say, Holland is green. It actually reminds me of my childhood when the world was greener. I think I like this country. Streams flow, tulips field, country houses,..ahh so beautiful! Memang tulips adalah sepanjang perjalanan kami. Colorful like kek lapis! Dutch is the world's largest flower exporter.

Keukenhof is for flower lovers (oh my mum, she is!). Atau yang tak minat bunga pun mesti jadi suka bunga. Approximately 7 mil flowers are planted annually. So you can imagine besar mana tempat ni. There was a castle but we skip it because it was too cold and windy on that day. It is said that Keukenhof was once served to provide herbs for the castle's kitchen. Tapi masa tu mungkin bukanlah sebesar dan secantik ini. This famous garden in Europe only opens during spring, late March until early June so I guess everyone would plan a trip for it. Such a breathtaking garden, I felt like I was in a fairytale land. Love it !
















4 comments:

Khairieah said...

subhanallah cantiknya bunga-bungaan

COMELNYA AARIZ :D

BibiErr Karim said...

Macam sy mau transmit diri sndri masuk tu gmbr2. Sepa suka bunga mmg nangis darah klu p sni; my mom is one of them ah.

firahadifa said...

gorgeous!

opahcyber said...

cantiknye amsterdam. bilalah mama dpt sana

Monday, April 30, 2012

Holland : Keukenhof Garden

So the next day we went to Lisse district for Keukenhof Garden. It was a trip down south from our park, for at least 20 minutes. I shall say, Holland is green. It actually reminds me of my childhood when the world was greener. I think I like this country. Streams flow, tulips field, country houses,..ahh so beautiful! Memang tulips adalah sepanjang perjalanan kami. Colorful like kek lapis! Dutch is the world's largest flower exporter.

Keukenhof is for flower lovers (oh my mum, she is!). Atau yang tak minat bunga pun mesti jadi suka bunga. Approximately 7 mil flowers are planted annually. So you can imagine besar mana tempat ni. There was a castle but we skip it because it was too cold and windy on that day. It is said that Keukenhof was once served to provide herbs for the castle's kitchen. Tapi masa tu mungkin bukanlah sebesar dan secantik ini. This famous garden in Europe only opens during spring, late March until early June so I guess everyone would plan a trip for it. Such a breathtaking garden, I felt like I was in a fairytale land. Love it !
















4 comments:

Khairieah said...

subhanallah cantiknya bunga-bungaan

COMELNYA AARIZ :D

BibiErr Karim said...

Macam sy mau transmit diri sndri masuk tu gmbr2. Sepa suka bunga mmg nangis darah klu p sni; my mom is one of them ah.

firahadifa said...

gorgeous!

opahcyber said...

cantiknye amsterdam. bilalah mama dpt sana