Saturday, November 19, 2016

Second Autumn in Birmingham


Autumn in Schipol 2015

Autumn is almost over and I have this sudden inner urge to write something in my blog.
Hello world! After 2 years of 'hiatus' haha. We are back here in Birmingham! Our MH flight on 8 November 2015 at 11AM (rescheduled after technical issue from previous night flight) . Landed at Schipol airport and stayed one night at a hotel with wonderful facilities ; heated pool which loved by the kids, and I like the buffet breakfast because they serve gluten free bread with organic yogurt. I think that is thoughtful and generous.
Autumn welcomed us in Europe. But I think it is colder this year, or will it be much colder every year? Well I have another 2 years
to check on it!


Sunrise from my seat MH

No comments:

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Second Autumn in Birmingham


Autumn in Schipol 2015

Autumn is almost over and I have this sudden inner urge to write something in my blog.
Hello world! After 2 years of 'hiatus' haha. We are back here in Birmingham! Our MH flight on 8 November 2015 at 11AM (rescheduled after technical issue from previous night flight) . Landed at Schipol airport and stayed one night at a hotel with wonderful facilities ; heated pool which loved by the kids, and I like the buffet breakfast because they serve gluten free bread with organic yogurt. I think that is thoughtful and generous.
Autumn welcomed us in Europe. But I think it is colder this year, or will it be much colder every year? Well I have another 2 years
to check on it!


Sunrise from my seat MH

0 comments: