As much as I can't wait to meet my baby, there's something 'pending for fulfillment' haha..
I hope I'm not in the labor room, not until I have
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Marinated Meat - Squid, fish, lamb..lamb! Marinated in black pepper, tom yam, teriyaki
Seafood - Prawn, crab, scallop, bamboo clam, kapah, la la
Steamboat - Yong tau fu
sambil main masak2 hikhik
I'll be 38th weeks pregger next week, which boleh saja deliver. But I'll have meeting at Damansara on next week..time2 nak terberanak la ada job kan..InsyAllah rezeki baby.
After meeting tu akan bergegas ke Seoul Garden!
hmm... I think this is the (first) obvious cravings during this pregnancy. Not bad huh
6 comments:
best ka makanan kat situ ernie?aku tak pernah try..aku kan paranoid sikit..hihi
me too!! can't wait to see baby Ernie;D
shikin,
best ko harus cuba =) mesti nak dtg lagi huhu
zaila,
wee~ tak sabar
seoul garden mmg best kak ernie!
envronment dia pon best.
mkn bnyak2 nnti tau kak! :)
lily,
environment masak2 =P
Post a Comment