I turn 30 today, 12 August 2012.
I'm happy now living my dreams and I couldn't ask for more. Alhamdulillah.
Ehem.. I'm fine with that number haha
p/s I got a prezzie! Hint : it's a place =)
In Nicole's closet: Dries Van Noten
1 week ago

9 comments:
happy birthday kak ernie!
pnjg umur murah rezeki selalu :)
Happy 30th darling. Hihi I know where the place is.
p/s I've got myself a 30th bday prezzie early this year. Hihi u know what it is right.
Happy birthday Ernie!!
Semoga panjang umur murah rezeki aaminnn
yang benar,
Peminat Tegar
sweet of you ladies, tqvm =)
Happy birthday sweet 30th Birthday Ernie!
Kite sebaya rupenyer..:)
-Hidaya,Cyberjaya.
Tq Hidaya. dulu saya study kat mmu..entah2 sama? Hehe
happy birthday my dearest cousin!!
Owh ic2.
Sy tak study sini, cume bekeje di MMU under FIT. :)
Hidaya.
Shaq,
Spain? Oh how I wish =)
Post a Comment