Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Because Paris is always a good idea.



Down memory lane. Yes browsing through my Europe files and I don't know where to start. But I know Paris is always a good idea.

This is a memory of a Europe trip, by van from UK to Europe with our dear friends. 

It was Spring 2012. But not so Spring in Paris. I remember it was bone chilling cold outside Versailles palace, tho we managed to get in the palace after almost an hour waiting in the queue.



After Versailles we drove to the city, we planned to have our packed lunches at the grand mosque of Paris. Solat, rehat dan makan di sana. We passed Seine river with Eiffel view. It was the very road, the same panorama I had with my husband during our first visit in 2007. Orang kata detik2 pertama nampak Eiffel. Surreal feeling. It is always this way.



We were heading to the mosque located in the 5th arrondissement.  Gps helped much, but it was a bit tricky  to find parking area. Public transport is always recommended in the city. Alhamdulillah, kami tiba di sini..


There's a small garden in front of the main entrance. I saw some beggars made a hand wave. A lot of them. But I'm hungry too guys, I meet you after this.

Despite the cold rainy day, the mosque has a beautiful spring garden. ( When I was here in 2007, it was still in construction) That day I felt like I was in Morocco? Ok I never been to Morocco. It felt like I was in Andalusia heh. Beautiful.







Not the Eiffel, not the Seine cruise. I felt warmth here, inside a beautiful mosque in Paris.







Alhamdulillah.








1 comment:

BibiErr Karim said...

Always a good start. Pasal tu EU trip nanti, touch down saya plan di CDG. Yeah mari start verangan!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Because Paris is always a good idea.



Down memory lane. Yes browsing through my Europe files and I don't know where to start. But I know Paris is always a good idea.

This is a memory of a Europe trip, by van from UK to Europe with our dear friends. 

It was Spring 2012. But not so Spring in Paris. I remember it was bone chilling cold outside Versailles palace, tho we managed to get in the palace after almost an hour waiting in the queue.



After Versailles we drove to the city, we planned to have our packed lunches at the grand mosque of Paris. Solat, rehat dan makan di sana. We passed Seine river with Eiffel view. It was the very road, the same panorama I had with my husband during our first visit in 2007. Orang kata detik2 pertama nampak Eiffel. Surreal feeling. It is always this way.



We were heading to the mosque located in the 5th arrondissement.  Gps helped much, but it was a bit tricky  to find parking area. Public transport is always recommended in the city. Alhamdulillah, kami tiba di sini..


There's a small garden in front of the main entrance. I saw some beggars made a hand wave. A lot of them. But I'm hungry too guys, I meet you after this.

Despite the cold rainy day, the mosque has a beautiful spring garden. ( When I was here in 2007, it was still in construction) That day I felt like I was in Morocco? Ok I never been to Morocco. It felt like I was in Andalusia heh. Beautiful.







Not the Eiffel, not the Seine cruise. I felt warmth here, inside a beautiful mosque in Paris.







Alhamdulillah.








1 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Always a good start. Pasal tu EU trip nanti, touch down saya plan di CDG. Yeah mari start verangan!