Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome to Seoul!

Hi peeps, I do have folders of pics to share with you but I don't think I'm that rajin to upload all in here..I'll inform you once I've updated my picasa..for mean time, here are some =)

Our flight MH 64 arrived in Inceheon city at 7:30 am local time. It was a very hectic day for both of us because our itinerary was like KK-KL , and KL-KK-Seoul in a day!


Incheon International Airport is a new airport, Incheon ni macam Putrajaya la - new city..

memang suka ambil gambar dengan benda ni, but OMG can't understand a single word

In Seoul translation made to these languanges - Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese language. So I think those above is Japanese.

eh eh sorry, but this is something, I THINK an awesome invention of technology..kan? it was fun to demonstrate this one tho =P

As I mentioned earlier, before our departure, hubby was assigned for a paper presentation at the conference - Road Safety Conference Korea 2009 , I heard it will be at Nagoya next year but too soon to excite tho =P

While hubby was busy with his work,

me too busy with snapping here and there

this place called Songdo Convensia, Incheon City, Seoul

there was a time, I went out around the City

at Bupyeong

another wajibul pic


lot more to come about Seoul!

3 comments:

chun said...

ernie, yg 2nd pic tu gambar ape? more pic please..

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
2nd pic tu toilet kat room hehe
ok nnt aku update lagi =)

benazirjb said...

bestnya!!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome to Seoul!

Hi peeps, I do have folders of pics to share with you but I don't think I'm that rajin to upload all in here..I'll inform you once I've updated my picasa..for mean time, here are some =)

Our flight MH 64 arrived in Inceheon city at 7:30 am local time. It was a very hectic day for both of us because our itinerary was like KK-KL , and KL-KK-Seoul in a day!


Incheon International Airport is a new airport, Incheon ni macam Putrajaya la - new city..

memang suka ambil gambar dengan benda ni, but OMG can't understand a single word

In Seoul translation made to these languanges - Korean, English, Chinese and Japanese language. So I think those above is Japanese.

eh eh sorry, but this is something, I THINK an awesome invention of technology..kan? it was fun to demonstrate this one tho =P

As I mentioned earlier, before our departure, hubby was assigned for a paper presentation at the conference - Road Safety Conference Korea 2009 , I heard it will be at Nagoya next year but too soon to excite tho =P

While hubby was busy with his work,

me too busy with snapping here and there

this place called Songdo Convensia, Incheon City, Seoul

there was a time, I went out around the City

at Bupyeong

another wajibul pic


lot more to come about Seoul!

3 comments:

chun said...

ernie, yg 2nd pic tu gambar ape? more pic please..

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
2nd pic tu toilet kat room hehe
ok nnt aku update lagi =)

benazirjb said...

bestnya!!