Monday, June 20, 2011

around Tajine, KL



First and foremost, congratulation dear husband on your promotion. Hard work paid and I'm proud of you. My doa for your continuing success..

Amin. Now makan time. heee..

Went to Tajine last weekend. It was actually hubby yang invited the family to celebrate. I mestilah happy..tumpang makan =D Oh ya, Tajine is somewhat Moroccan / Middle Eastern food place. I like the ambiance.. 

It was too early for lunch time and obviously no one other than us. Jadi memang puaslah bergambaran =) Two thumbs up for Tajine. Beautiful place and first class food served! But I didn't snap the food. Sedap la, lupa..

So before you google for Tajine, here I'm giving you  sneak peak for the restaurant. What blog is for =)




SIL

ok that was Tajine. 


4 comments:

Khairieah said...

baju kak shasha n azzrel sedondon!

Ernie Khairina said...

alyssa and her daddy pun =) semua belang2

ettyzukhair said...

ok bulat sgt perut tu!!

DiZi said...

ernie..kami sangat gorjes...seluar itu sangat menarik hati

Monday, June 20, 2011

around Tajine, KL



First and foremost, congratulation dear husband on your promotion. Hard work paid and I'm proud of you. My doa for your continuing success..

Amin. Now makan time. heee..

Went to Tajine last weekend. It was actually hubby yang invited the family to celebrate. I mestilah happy..tumpang makan =D Oh ya, Tajine is somewhat Moroccan / Middle Eastern food place. I like the ambiance.. 

It was too early for lunch time and obviously no one other than us. Jadi memang puaslah bergambaran =) Two thumbs up for Tajine. Beautiful place and first class food served! But I didn't snap the food. Sedap la, lupa..

So before you google for Tajine, here I'm giving you  sneak peak for the restaurant. What blog is for =)




SIL

ok that was Tajine. 


4 comments:

Khairieah said...

baju kak shasha n azzrel sedondon!

Ernie Khairina said...

alyssa and her daddy pun =) semua belang2

ettyzukhair said...

ok bulat sgt perut tu!!

DiZi said...

ernie..kami sangat gorjes...seluar itu sangat menarik hati