Friday, June 3, 2011

experiencing xperia





I've been using my dear hantaran handphone for almost 4 years now. Finally, my son gave me a license for new handphone. Seriously, do not let your child playing with your gadget, or else hand phone damage can be divided into two groups; pecah dicampak atau kuyup dengan air liur. hehe


So I was looking for Sony Ericsson, any type will do la. Janji SE. But choices can be stressful. kan kan.. took me forever to decide. And finally bought SE Xperia X8.

Color ; Pink - yes.
Small - yes. 
Camera - yes
FB connect - yes ( Pfftt .what social media has done to us)
Blog publish - yes ..haha
GPS - yes ..
Price - worth it!

Love it to bits! Tq honey.









5 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

love pink

Ernie Khairina said...

Aima,
yes! yes! =D love pink

Sal said...

Aariz buka peluang utk mummy dpt hp baru..;p

kizzy tf said...

aku kena tukar hp p SE balik!! =.='

sisdee said...

MEMANG le kan..SE gak yang BEST sebenarnya :)

Friday, June 3, 2011

experiencing xperia





I've been using my dear hantaran handphone for almost 4 years now. Finally, my son gave me a license for new handphone. Seriously, do not let your child playing with your gadget, or else hand phone damage can be divided into two groups; pecah dicampak atau kuyup dengan air liur. hehe


So I was looking for Sony Ericsson, any type will do la. Janji SE. But choices can be stressful. kan kan.. took me forever to decide. And finally bought SE Xperia X8.

Color ; Pink - yes.
Small - yes. 
Camera - yes
FB connect - yes ( Pfftt .what social media has done to us)
Blog publish - yes ..haha
GPS - yes ..
Price - worth it!

Love it to bits! Tq honey.









5 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

love pink

Ernie Khairina said...

Aima,
yes! yes! =D love pink

Sal said...

Aariz buka peluang utk mummy dpt hp baru..;p

kizzy tf said...

aku kena tukar hp p SE balik!! =.='

sisdee said...

MEMANG le kan..SE gak yang BEST sebenarnya :)