Thursday, July 7, 2011

July : the month of my life

On this day last year, at this very moment, I was preparing myself (was wearing unfashionable purple big size blouse) to dine out at our favorite restaurant. We (and Aariz in my tummy) celebrated our third anniversary. We talked about our lives, dreams and the preparation to become a new parents.

Two weeks later Aariz came, bringing a new phase in our lives. July is absolutely the month of my life.

Today is our fourth anniversary. I couldn't ask for more but very thankful to Allah. I'm loving an angel instead. Dear hubby, Happy Anniversary. Thanks for making all of my dreams come true. Thanks for being the daddy to my son.

And most of all, Dear Mak, thanks for bringing me into this world. With all of my emotions, I wish you Happy Birthday. May Allah continue to bless your life and give you the desires of your heart, health be yours.

To all my loved ones, many thanks..many thanks. Love you.


Gambar muda muda kami


2 comments:

selipa_oren said...

congrats...dah 4 taun dah..harus menambah adik utk aariz

Nonny Atika said...

congrats ernie.. wish u n hubby many more years to come..for the rest of lives :)

p.s: on that 'gambar masa muda', skrg pun masi muda bei~hihi

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July : the month of my life

On this day last year, at this very moment, I was preparing myself (was wearing unfashionable purple big size blouse) to dine out at our favorite restaurant. We (and Aariz in my tummy) celebrated our third anniversary. We talked about our lives, dreams and the preparation to become a new parents.

Two weeks later Aariz came, bringing a new phase in our lives. July is absolutely the month of my life.

Today is our fourth anniversary. I couldn't ask for more but very thankful to Allah. I'm loving an angel instead. Dear hubby, Happy Anniversary. Thanks for making all of my dreams come true. Thanks for being the daddy to my son.

And most of all, Dear Mak, thanks for bringing me into this world. With all of my emotions, I wish you Happy Birthday. May Allah continue to bless your life and give you the desires of your heart, health be yours.

To all my loved ones, many thanks..many thanks. Love you.


Gambar muda muda kami


2 comments:

selipa_oren said...

congrats...dah 4 taun dah..harus menambah adik utk aariz

Nonny Atika said...

congrats ernie.. wish u n hubby many more years to come..for the rest of lives :)

p.s: on that 'gambar masa muda', skrg pun masi muda bei~hihi