Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today in Last Year


At this very moment in last year, I was in a labour room. After 5 hours fighthing with the indescribable pain I gave birth to a beautiful baby. Soon after I saw him the pain is all gone but still I was nervous to meet him for the first time. Can't believe I survived ! of course I remember it very clearly because it was such an experience of a lifetime. But one thing for sure if you ask me (or other mothers out there) no one could explain how the pain was like

..bagaimana anda mampu mengingati kesakitan selepas menerima hadiah dari syurga?

That's the answer!

Today, my baby turns 1. I'm a proud mummy. Happy birthday my shayang Aariz Afzal. I hope you're happy living with me =) I love you so very much. Mummy and Daddy love you very much Aariz.

Sometimes I call him Dalish..because 'da-da' is his first word. Hmmm..tak dapat berhenti senyum =)

p/s we are in Penang.

9 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

happy birthday aariz afzal!!

Ernie Khairina said...

tq aima =)

p!nkerton said...

happy 1st birthday aariz! ;)
agreed, sakettt sgt huhu ;p but it all worth it kan? :)

Syakira said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARIZ :)

BibiEr Karim said...

Happy Birthday Boy Hencem. Semoga rahmat Allah murah melimpah upon ur family babe. x

selipa_oren said...

ala..ernie, sakit tu kejap je kan??? (tp aku masih igt lg sakitnye skarang ni)

Sal said...

Happy birthday, Aariz syg. Semoga membesar menjadi anak yg soleh. Amin. nanti upload pic birthday party k. Tag aunty k..;p

ettyzukhair said...

aariz..dalish mucuk...happy bday...a a a..b..b..cepat2 bgn jalan2 tau..leh lumba larik dgn azreel;p

lily said...

happy belated birthday aariz! :)
dah setahun lebih jugak lah saya follow blog kak ernie ;)
dari aariz belum ada sampai aariz dah setahun.
be a good boy aariz!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today in Last Year


At this very moment in last year, I was in a labour room. After 5 hours fighthing with the indescribable pain I gave birth to a beautiful baby. Soon after I saw him the pain is all gone but still I was nervous to meet him for the first time. Can't believe I survived ! of course I remember it very clearly because it was such an experience of a lifetime. But one thing for sure if you ask me (or other mothers out there) no one could explain how the pain was like

..bagaimana anda mampu mengingati kesakitan selepas menerima hadiah dari syurga?

That's the answer!

Today, my baby turns 1. I'm a proud mummy. Happy birthday my shayang Aariz Afzal. I hope you're happy living with me =) I love you so very much. Mummy and Daddy love you very much Aariz.

Sometimes I call him Dalish..because 'da-da' is his first word. Hmmm..tak dapat berhenti senyum =)

p/s we are in Penang.

9 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

happy birthday aariz afzal!!

Ernie Khairina said...

tq aima =)

p!nkerton said...

happy 1st birthday aariz! ;)
agreed, sakettt sgt huhu ;p but it all worth it kan? :)

Syakira said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARIZ :)

BibiEr Karim said...

Happy Birthday Boy Hencem. Semoga rahmat Allah murah melimpah upon ur family babe. x

selipa_oren said...

ala..ernie, sakit tu kejap je kan??? (tp aku masih igt lg sakitnye skarang ni)

Sal said...

Happy birthday, Aariz syg. Semoga membesar menjadi anak yg soleh. Amin. nanti upload pic birthday party k. Tag aunty k..;p

ettyzukhair said...

aariz..dalish mucuk...happy bday...a a a..b..b..cepat2 bgn jalan2 tau..leh lumba larik dgn azreel;p

lily said...

happy belated birthday aariz! :)
dah setahun lebih jugak lah saya follow blog kak ernie ;)
dari aariz belum ada sampai aariz dah setahun.
be a good boy aariz!