Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Laguna Redang Day1



Salam. At last I decided to download blogger apps di phone ku ini. Hopefully lepas ni akan rajin update.
Last weekend 0707 was our 6th anniversary. We went to Redang- I've been dreaming of the water since last year lagi . Masa kat UK lagi I've made a promise to myself that saya mesti, mesti jelajah pulau-pulau Malaysia. Dan Alhamdulillah..ya Allah cantiknya Redang. Glad that we made it! Tak perlulah saya nak rindu2 Mediterranean sea lagi ;p

Mula keluar dari rumah pukul 1 malam, to catch our scheduled ferry by 9am the next morning.  We forgot how far KT is ;(  boleh pula singgah breakfast di Ibai, it was another an hour journey to Merang jetty.

Mind you, the route to Merang jetty is quite confusing. They don't have proper signage..  But KT is my favorite place. The sceneries I enjoyed a lot.

It was a 3D2N package, all inclusive - accomodation, meals, jetty transfer and snorkeling (3 trips!). Our room was upgraded from the standard room to pool view room. Rezeki anniversary!

Hmm..ok after sometime I think I dislike this blogger apps coz I can't caption my photos. And I can't type between photos. Ok till next entry. These are photos taken from our Day1 in Laguna Redang.


2 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Mommpy pink, sila update lagi ah. Rindu! Btw, Redang seems peaceful. Saya ni paling lah fail pulau2 di Malaysia. Bikin malu, sekian.

Ernie Khairina said...

oits mulakan dengan mabul ah hihi

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Laguna Redang Day1



Salam. At last I decided to download blogger apps di phone ku ini. Hopefully lepas ni akan rajin update.
Last weekend 0707 was our 6th anniversary. We went to Redang- I've been dreaming of the water since last year lagi . Masa kat UK lagi I've made a promise to myself that saya mesti, mesti jelajah pulau-pulau Malaysia. Dan Alhamdulillah..ya Allah cantiknya Redang. Glad that we made it! Tak perlulah saya nak rindu2 Mediterranean sea lagi ;p

Mula keluar dari rumah pukul 1 malam, to catch our scheduled ferry by 9am the next morning.  We forgot how far KT is ;(  boleh pula singgah breakfast di Ibai, it was another an hour journey to Merang jetty.

Mind you, the route to Merang jetty is quite confusing. They don't have proper signage..  But KT is my favorite place. The sceneries I enjoyed a lot.

It was a 3D2N package, all inclusive - accomodation, meals, jetty transfer and snorkeling (3 trips!). Our room was upgraded from the standard room to pool view room. Rezeki anniversary!

Hmm..ok after sometime I think I dislike this blogger apps coz I can't caption my photos. And I can't type between photos. Ok till next entry. These are photos taken from our Day1 in Laguna Redang.


2 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Mommpy pink, sila update lagi ah. Rindu! Btw, Redang seems peaceful. Saya ni paling lah fail pulau2 di Malaysia. Bikin malu, sekian.

Ernie Khairina said...

oits mulakan dengan mabul ah hihi