Thursday, September 5, 2013

Your 3rd birthday


Mummy knows it's kind of late entry, but hey this is your blog too sayang =) 
So here's how we celebrated your birthday. 

We went to Rabbit Funland! Located just near the Broga hills. I know this place because his montessori has conducted a field trip previously but due to a circumstance we didn't join it. 

If you could remember, we celebrated your 2nd birthday at a farm too. You like farmland so much, just look at your photos and how happy your were (despite the heat of midday) and of coz we were happy for you too (mummy and daddy puasa Ramadhan tau, terlepas sahur pulak tu hehe) 









Your birthday cake sayang, it may not be the prettiest but I made it with all of my heart. It is because of you that I learn baking , and I'm pretty good at it now (at least for us )


your favorite, and the chickens




I live my life for you.

Happy Birthday Aariz Afzal Muhammad, mummy and daddy love you very much (we best friend forever rite? ) You're our greatest blessing because you are our happiness and you taught us a life lesson. I wish you all the happiness in the world and hereafter. May Allah protect you and bless you.

Sayang Aariz, mummy saaayang Aariz! 






1 comment:

BibiErr Karim said...

Wah birthday boy hepi pigi farm. Next year sudah faham banyak, insha Allah Aariz pula celebrate birthday Mommy. Sama muka of course bff!

Happy day Aariz. Tq ajar Aunty Err tengok kartun time di Birm. Kiss kiss.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Your 3rd birthday


Mummy knows it's kind of late entry, but hey this is your blog too sayang =) 
So here's how we celebrated your birthday. 

We went to Rabbit Funland! Located just near the Broga hills. I know this place because his montessori has conducted a field trip previously but due to a circumstance we didn't join it. 

If you could remember, we celebrated your 2nd birthday at a farm too. You like farmland so much, just look at your photos and how happy your were (despite the heat of midday) and of coz we were happy for you too (mummy and daddy puasa Ramadhan tau, terlepas sahur pulak tu hehe) 









Your birthday cake sayang, it may not be the prettiest but I made it with all of my heart. It is because of you that I learn baking , and I'm pretty good at it now (at least for us )


your favorite, and the chickens




I live my life for you.

Happy Birthday Aariz Afzal Muhammad, mummy and daddy love you very much (we best friend forever rite? ) You're our greatest blessing because you are our happiness and you taught us a life lesson. I wish you all the happiness in the world and hereafter. May Allah protect you and bless you.

Sayang Aariz, mummy saaayang Aariz! 






1 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Wah birthday boy hepi pigi farm. Next year sudah faham banyak, insha Allah Aariz pula celebrate birthday Mommy. Sama muka of course bff!

Happy day Aariz. Tq ajar Aunty Err tengok kartun time di Birm. Kiss kiss.