Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Samantha Brown in Beijing!

I'm watching Samantha Brown, never thought that she would go to China (Ok, I'm a bit late) . But seriously I love to visit China.

Shangai is the next place in my list.  Again, seriously you should visit Beijing, at least once in your life time.Everywhere you go, there must be something that you wanna see, takes your breath away. I'm not exaggerating.



Ernie wuz ere

Beijing is Paris of the Orient. Suatu hari nanti mummy bawa Aariz ok!


3 comments:

Syafiq Rosli said...

syoknye berjalan

kizzy tf said...

lain kali mummy bawa cuzzie mummy jugak okey! hehehe

Ernie Khairina said...

Syafiq,
dah lama dah ni..

cuz,
mari!

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Samantha Brown in Beijing!

I'm watching Samantha Brown, never thought that she would go to China (Ok, I'm a bit late) . But seriously I love to visit China.

Shangai is the next place in my list.  Again, seriously you should visit Beijing, at least once in your life time.Everywhere you go, there must be something that you wanna see, takes your breath away. I'm not exaggerating.



Ernie wuz ere

Beijing is Paris of the Orient. Suatu hari nanti mummy bawa Aariz ok!


3 comments:

Syafiq Rosli said...

syoknye berjalan

kizzy tf said...

lain kali mummy bawa cuzzie mummy jugak okey! hehehe

Ernie Khairina said...

Syafiq,
dah lama dah ni..

cuz,
mari!