Thursday, December 16, 2010

sunday is mummy-day

I'm writing this entry while waiting for my feverish baby to wake up. I really miss his smile =( 
Cepat sembuh ok Aariz.


Sunday is mummy-day, self-declared, and in its clause mummy will decide the activity to do  as well as place to go. hihi..so so special sunday!

So we went to Alamanda, takda tempat lain because I wanted to eat that seriously delicious ayam golek..hehe exaggerating.. kat Kenny Rogers je. I love Kenny Rogers than Nandos. My girlfriends and I have always had argument on that !

Showing you my favorite book that I didn't buy- Feeding Made Easy

Interesting books but I doubt I have time to read them. Nak buat thesis punya jurnals pun berlambak lagi..


looking forward to read - What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You


What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You by Farish A. Noor is telling the different angles of Malaysian history and culture. You know, of all the social science, history has to be the most contested discipline and very interesting, according to me. 



I miss your smile baby, get well soon


8 comments:

Khairieah said...

dewasanya muka aariz
ramai yg mendoakan aariz
x lama lg aariz sembuh la tu :))

eis said...

aariz demam? semoga cepat sembuh.
p/s: mummy aariz slim :)

Ernie Khairina said...

khairieah,
ayah bilang 'kanak-kanak askar' =D

eis,
hehe thanks..dlm gambar saja ba tu, pengaruh baju panjang

Along said...

loving the last picture! hope aariz gets well soon ^^

btw, my family pun prefer KR than Nandos -- Nandos tu hype je lebeh :P

Ernie Khairina said...

Along,
thanks..sedap kan! nyum nyum nak lagi

Mommy AdaMia said...

love your outfit ernie. and tudung tu cantik!

Syakira said...

get well soon aariz :)...

Ernie Khairina said...

Aida,
Tudung cotton, aida..senang sangat pakai.

Keira,
Thank you =)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

sunday is mummy-day

I'm writing this entry while waiting for my feverish baby to wake up. I really miss his smile =( 
Cepat sembuh ok Aariz.


Sunday is mummy-day, self-declared, and in its clause mummy will decide the activity to do  as well as place to go. hihi..so so special sunday!

So we went to Alamanda, takda tempat lain because I wanted to eat that seriously delicious ayam golek..hehe exaggerating.. kat Kenny Rogers je. I love Kenny Rogers than Nandos. My girlfriends and I have always had argument on that !

Showing you my favorite book that I didn't buy- Feeding Made Easy

Interesting books but I doubt I have time to read them. Nak buat thesis punya jurnals pun berlambak lagi..


looking forward to read - What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You


What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You by Farish A. Noor is telling the different angles of Malaysian history and culture. You know, of all the social science, history has to be the most contested discipline and very interesting, according to me. 



I miss your smile baby, get well soon


8 comments:

Khairieah said...

dewasanya muka aariz
ramai yg mendoakan aariz
x lama lg aariz sembuh la tu :))

eis said...

aariz demam? semoga cepat sembuh.
p/s: mummy aariz slim :)

Ernie Khairina said...

khairieah,
ayah bilang 'kanak-kanak askar' =D

eis,
hehe thanks..dlm gambar saja ba tu, pengaruh baju panjang

Along said...

loving the last picture! hope aariz gets well soon ^^

btw, my family pun prefer KR than Nandos -- Nandos tu hype je lebeh :P

Ernie Khairina said...

Along,
thanks..sedap kan! nyum nyum nak lagi

Mommy AdaMia said...

love your outfit ernie. and tudung tu cantik!

Syakira said...

get well soon aariz :)...

Ernie Khairina said...

Aida,
Tudung cotton, aida..senang sangat pakai.

Keira,
Thank you =)