Monday, May 9, 2011

EKC is hosting a contest

hehe if you know me, saya bukanlah student aktif..yang masuk ANY contest. And to host a contest, not me. If you're following EKC you know that I'm quite occupied with my, *clearing throat* , contestants. 50 contestants to date! Thanks Fatin Liyana for helping me to promote EKC 1st contest. 

Such a sweety darling Fatin, Kak Ernie suka sangat your entry and the way you blog about it. So come come everyone, send your picture to erniekhairina@gmail.com. Here's self-explained banner. 


 contest period : 8th May- 29th May



Cutenya Fatin ni.
and YES, I'M THAT OLD.


1 comment:

AyuKirana said...

Ernie, aku yg xbole pki tdng ada inner yg very tight to head tu, hehe..i tried..remember tdng yg i asked u to buy for me tu, wuishhh, stressed gila telinga aku.. (hehe, u know my secret..my ears..mcm errafazira)..

Monday, May 9, 2011

EKC is hosting a contest

hehe if you know me, saya bukanlah student aktif..yang masuk ANY contest. And to host a contest, not me. If you're following EKC you know that I'm quite occupied with my, *clearing throat* , contestants. 50 contestants to date! Thanks Fatin Liyana for helping me to promote EKC 1st contest. 

Such a sweety darling Fatin, Kak Ernie suka sangat your entry and the way you blog about it. So come come everyone, send your picture to erniekhairina@gmail.com. Here's self-explained banner. 


 contest period : 8th May- 29th May



Cutenya Fatin ni.
and YES, I'M THAT OLD.


1 comments:

AyuKirana said...

Ernie, aku yg xbole pki tdng ada inner yg very tight to head tu, hehe..i tried..remember tdng yg i asked u to buy for me tu, wuishhh, stressed gila telinga aku.. (hehe, u know my secret..my ears..mcm errafazira)..