Sunday, August 21, 2011

Iftar with the Girls and Family!

So we had this private event page since the last 2 weeks, a place for us to chat and discuss about our iftar plan. My friend suggested for a potluck, I secretly disagreed, but guess what? It turned out to be the best iftar ever for us! I don't know how to describe but I like it, no, we super like it!

Here's picture of us..16 years and counting..





hehe a bit blur..mana nak ngontrol anak lagi kan..


previously me and Aariz,

jelingan Aariz..hehe


2 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Adui gia tu gigi paling bermakna! Gigi kapak kita bilang dlu2 tu kan. Or still kena address gitu ka.

zailamohamad said...

owh, macam ku kenal aje rumah itu;)

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Iftar with the Girls and Family!

So we had this private event page since the last 2 weeks, a place for us to chat and discuss about our iftar plan. My friend suggested for a potluck, I secretly disagreed, but guess what? It turned out to be the best iftar ever for us! I don't know how to describe but I like it, no, we super like it!

Here's picture of us..16 years and counting..





hehe a bit blur..mana nak ngontrol anak lagi kan..


previously me and Aariz,

jelingan Aariz..hehe


2 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

Adui gia tu gigi paling bermakna! Gigi kapak kita bilang dlu2 tu kan. Or still kena address gitu ka.

zailamohamad said...

owh, macam ku kenal aje rumah itu;)