Sunday, August 28, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya


I browsed thru my old entries and decided to repost one (Sept 2010). For my late grandma.


Everytime I wear kebaya will reminds me of my late grandma, she liked it. And I'm more than happy to see her smile upon me, and at the moment I think I'm pretty.

I can't remember when was the last time that I loved raya. But I will always miss her around, me in my kebaya and her smile.(erniekhairina, Sept 2010)

She's always in my heart and my mind. If only she's still around, she's happily playing with my son.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone. Love your family and pray for them.

1 comment:

hasya_rmshy said...

mmm... missin someone bile dekat2 nak raye... mesti ade kan?... thnx 4 e reminder.. to love your family...

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Selamat Hari Raya


I browsed thru my old entries and decided to repost one (Sept 2010). For my late grandma.


Everytime I wear kebaya will reminds me of my late grandma, she liked it. And I'm more than happy to see her smile upon me, and at the moment I think I'm pretty.

I can't remember when was the last time that I loved raya. But I will always miss her around, me in my kebaya and her smile.(erniekhairina, Sept 2010)

She's always in my heart and my mind. If only she's still around, she's happily playing with my son.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone. Love your family and pray for them.

1 comments:

hasya_rmshy said...

mmm... missin someone bile dekat2 nak raye... mesti ade kan?... thnx 4 e reminder.. to love your family...