Friday, August 5, 2011

Aariz's big day!

I'm not forgetting, (but finding another excuse) to blog about Aariz's big day. I'm just too occupied right now. See, long time ago I started blogging to kill some time whenever I got nothing to do in office. Now that I'm a mother, a student, and in addition a small business to run, it's impossible for me to update this blog regularly. But I'll try.

Last 2 weeks, we threw a party kenduri to celebrate Aariz's big day. He has turns 1! Can't believe my baby is a toddler now T_T
We had a simple preparation, and very last minute! I didn't bake the birthday cake myself. I'm very poor at baking you know right. I bought a special birthday cake with Upin & Ipin decoration for my one and only. It costs me RM145, if only I can bake.

For the house deco, me and my sister made banners and cards. These cards were very special, stated things about Aariz's  on it.

So yeah, enjoy the pictures =)









6 comments:

zailamohamad said...

happy birthday aariz, sorry untie tak boleh datang..harap lepas raya nanti kita boleh berjumpa ya..Insha Allah;)

BibiErr Karim said...

Wah handsome boy is now a toddler already. Macam baru ko sms sy "Ernie Khairina the preggo".

Memang super like smiling klu si Aariz. I miss him walau baru 1x jmpa ah. He is just too adorable to not be missed ok.

still the berry said...

Ernie, I can't help noticing your new mobile phone on the table - next to the cake! Rajinnya kamurang buat cards tu.. Aariz is one lucky boy

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,
tq ya insyAllah jumapa k =)

Err,
astaga ko ingat lagi tu msg hihi. terharu i

fiza,
ya telipun baru hoyeh! ganti tu telipun hantaran bah lama sdh tu kan.
I'm the one yang lucky to have him! ngee

ida said...

nice deco. happy belated birthday, aariz!

Anis izyan Abd Rahman said...

comel sangat !

Friday, August 5, 2011

Aariz's big day!

I'm not forgetting, (but finding another excuse) to blog about Aariz's big day. I'm just too occupied right now. See, long time ago I started blogging to kill some time whenever I got nothing to do in office. Now that I'm a mother, a student, and in addition a small business to run, it's impossible for me to update this blog regularly. But I'll try.

Last 2 weeks, we threw a party kenduri to celebrate Aariz's big day. He has turns 1! Can't believe my baby is a toddler now T_T
We had a simple preparation, and very last minute! I didn't bake the birthday cake myself. I'm very poor at baking you know right. I bought a special birthday cake with Upin & Ipin decoration for my one and only. It costs me RM145, if only I can bake.

For the house deco, me and my sister made banners and cards. These cards were very special, stated things about Aariz's  on it.

So yeah, enjoy the pictures =)









6 comments:

zailamohamad said...

happy birthday aariz, sorry untie tak boleh datang..harap lepas raya nanti kita boleh berjumpa ya..Insha Allah;)

BibiErr Karim said...

Wah handsome boy is now a toddler already. Macam baru ko sms sy "Ernie Khairina the preggo".

Memang super like smiling klu si Aariz. I miss him walau baru 1x jmpa ah. He is just too adorable to not be missed ok.

still the berry said...

Ernie, I can't help noticing your new mobile phone on the table - next to the cake! Rajinnya kamurang buat cards tu.. Aariz is one lucky boy

Ernie Khairina said...

zaila,
tq ya insyAllah jumapa k =)

Err,
astaga ko ingat lagi tu msg hihi. terharu i

fiza,
ya telipun baru hoyeh! ganti tu telipun hantaran bah lama sdh tu kan.
I'm the one yang lucky to have him! ngee

ida said...

nice deco. happy belated birthday, aariz!

Anis izyan Abd Rahman said...

comel sangat !