Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ikan bakar, anyone?


So obviously the application works with my humble phone. The photo was taken when we were getting ready to dine out yesterday.

As a biologically food lover, fail at cooking, I surely will miss Malaysian food T_T . Berbaki hanya 4 hari ini, I made a lists of foods to eat fgs haha! Just imagine an aromatic ikan bakar, sos kicap, nasi panas...and ulaman. Wuu mouthwatering. And luckily it's for me!

Went to Sekinchan ikan bakar. We had grilled jenahak with Sekinchan's signature sos tiga rasa. Alhamdulillah sedap!





Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

ikan bakar, anyone?


So obviously the application works with my humble phone. The photo was taken when we were getting ready to dine out yesterday.

As a biologically food lover, fail at cooking, I surely will miss Malaysian food T_T . Berbaki hanya 4 hari ini, I made a lists of foods to eat fgs haha! Just imagine an aromatic ikan bakar, sos kicap, nasi panas...and ulaman. Wuu mouthwatering. And luckily it's for me!

Went to Sekinchan ikan bakar. We had grilled jenahak with Sekinchan's signature sos tiga rasa. Alhamdulillah sedap!





Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments: