Monday, September 12, 2011

the last collection

I just uploaded the last collection, ehem..before my looong holiday yey! You should know by now that we're moving to UK. My husband is furthering his study in Birmingham uni. And because he is where our home is, I'm glad to follow. Mestilah. But I don't have any plan for myself, except, well I secretly dah cari2 children's centre for Aariz. Bestnya! I can't wait for that. Aariz had never experience school/nursery before, so I'd rather make this happen for him this time.

So here's my last collection, Pashmina Arfa. I personally love this collection because of its finest material and it has a little bit shining finish. Don't we like it?


One more thing. It is fun to shop for face essentials or make up. But it's quite confusing to buy for 1 year supply. I know I could find more products in UK but I don't think it's easy to find face essentials (facial form or moisturizer) that suits me well. I'm using L'oreal btw. And for that matter, I had spent RM200++ yesterday. Oh my God perempuan =( 

Dah terbeli the new Maybelline clear smooth all in one (just because it's pink!). Hasilnya bagus, as per pic above. No PS ok. I could replace my MAC. Ok, very well said. I recommend you  for as low as RM19.80 saja =)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai ernie,
bestnye nak pg UK. brape tahun? ur hubby dpt HLP eh? senang eh skim dia dpt apply oversea.

~ns - ur reader~

Ernie Khairina said...

hi ns,
my husband sambung master, so setahun je la =)
ye betul HLP under JPA. my husband keje JKR. Rasa macam susah je juga nak get thru hari tu. Tapi alhamdulillah rezeki Aariz kot =)

Elle said...

ernie, tutorial pls..camne nak pakai tudung gaya ni

Ernie Khairina said...

kak elle,
tutorial ada saya letakkan kat album pashmina arfa. kat fb/ernoekhairina collections

Monday, September 12, 2011

the last collection

I just uploaded the last collection, ehem..before my looong holiday yey! You should know by now that we're moving to UK. My husband is furthering his study in Birmingham uni. And because he is where our home is, I'm glad to follow. Mestilah. But I don't have any plan for myself, except, well I secretly dah cari2 children's centre for Aariz. Bestnya! I can't wait for that. Aariz had never experience school/nursery before, so I'd rather make this happen for him this time.

So here's my last collection, Pashmina Arfa. I personally love this collection because of its finest material and it has a little bit shining finish. Don't we like it?


One more thing. It is fun to shop for face essentials or make up. But it's quite confusing to buy for 1 year supply. I know I could find more products in UK but I don't think it's easy to find face essentials (facial form or moisturizer) that suits me well. I'm using L'oreal btw. And for that matter, I had spent RM200++ yesterday. Oh my God perempuan =( 

Dah terbeli the new Maybelline clear smooth all in one (just because it's pink!). Hasilnya bagus, as per pic above. No PS ok. I could replace my MAC. Ok, very well said. I recommend you  for as low as RM19.80 saja =)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai ernie,
bestnye nak pg UK. brape tahun? ur hubby dpt HLP eh? senang eh skim dia dpt apply oversea.

~ns - ur reader~

Ernie Khairina said...

hi ns,
my husband sambung master, so setahun je la =)
ye betul HLP under JPA. my husband keje JKR. Rasa macam susah je juga nak get thru hari tu. Tapi alhamdulillah rezeki Aariz kot =)

Elle said...

ernie, tutorial pls..camne nak pakai tudung gaya ni

Ernie Khairina said...

kak elle,
tutorial ada saya letakkan kat album pashmina arfa. kat fb/ernoekhairina collections