Tuesday, September 27, 2011

miles to Birm


Hi. Do you miss me? haha. Three days ago we moved into our house, tho it's not really a dream house but somehow thanks to mr hubby yang rajin kemas, it looks like a home now. Still got plenty things to do. Well, the point is, that should explains my blogging hiatus.


from Birm with love =) I know you ladies love this

Where should I begin,.. The flight. If I could add a timeline, 17th September mark our journey to Birmingham. The flight was delayed for 2 hours, but landed as scheduled at Schiphol airport, Amsterdam. After hundred of flights, traveled back and forth KK-KL since I was a little, I still fear of flying. But thanks to Malaysia Airlines, my forever favorite airlines with smooth take off and landing. First class inflight service. Thanks JPA for the business class seat sponsored. We got seat upstairs, reminds me the movie snake on plane. Rezeki Aariz ni. Always rezeki anak =)



It was nearly subuh when the plane passed by Russia. SubhanAllah, the sun rising was the most beautiful view. And alhamdulillah Aariz behave well during the flight. I'm petite and proud that we fit on a seat. Tak sanggup kasi Aariz tidur sorang dalam basinet.



Nope, I'm not wearing makeup thru out the night. Siap tukar pijama lagi..selesa untuk bf.

Tulis surat kepada emak =)

The Schiphol Airport was the best airport we've been so far. If only we had much time, I surely be glad to take the between flight tour. A tour package to visit the city for 2 or 3 hours. But not this time. We had only 2 hours before the next flight to Birm.





Ok that's all for now.

p.s I'm missing Malaysia, the warm weather bestnya!

p.p.s My sister is running the EKC now, your support is much appreciated. tq!



6 comments:

jas imran said...

bagusnya si aariz... well behaved during that long flight journey.
selamat suda kamu sampai UK aa..
gud luck ernie! =) keep updating stories from saltley. =D

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

ndapakai mekap ms cantik jg ba ernie.. :D good aariz mcm dia faham jg mest behave..

Joy said...

all the best..serius nye muka time tulis surat tu ;)

AyuKirana said...

ernie, aku saban waktu tunggu ko update, hehe...

Ernie Khairina said...

tq all =)

fathinz md nor said...

ai miss yu tuu.. tak sabar nak tunggu biz online dari Birmgh hehe.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

miles to Birm


Hi. Do you miss me? haha. Three days ago we moved into our house, tho it's not really a dream house but somehow thanks to mr hubby yang rajin kemas, it looks like a home now. Still got plenty things to do. Well, the point is, that should explains my blogging hiatus.


from Birm with love =) I know you ladies love this

Where should I begin,.. The flight. If I could add a timeline, 17th September mark our journey to Birmingham. The flight was delayed for 2 hours, but landed as scheduled at Schiphol airport, Amsterdam. After hundred of flights, traveled back and forth KK-KL since I was a little, I still fear of flying. But thanks to Malaysia Airlines, my forever favorite airlines with smooth take off and landing. First class inflight service. Thanks JPA for the business class seat sponsored. We got seat upstairs, reminds me the movie snake on plane. Rezeki Aariz ni. Always rezeki anak =)



It was nearly subuh when the plane passed by Russia. SubhanAllah, the sun rising was the most beautiful view. And alhamdulillah Aariz behave well during the flight. I'm petite and proud that we fit on a seat. Tak sanggup kasi Aariz tidur sorang dalam basinet.



Nope, I'm not wearing makeup thru out the night. Siap tukar pijama lagi..selesa untuk bf.

Tulis surat kepada emak =)

The Schiphol Airport was the best airport we've been so far. If only we had much time, I surely be glad to take the between flight tour. A tour package to visit the city for 2 or 3 hours. But not this time. We had only 2 hours before the next flight to Birm.





Ok that's all for now.

p.s I'm missing Malaysia, the warm weather bestnya!

p.p.s My sister is running the EKC now, your support is much appreciated. tq!



6 comments:

jas imran said...

bagusnya si aariz... well behaved during that long flight journey.
selamat suda kamu sampai UK aa..
gud luck ernie! =) keep updating stories from saltley. =D

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

ndapakai mekap ms cantik jg ba ernie.. :D good aariz mcm dia faham jg mest behave..

Joy said...

all the best..serius nye muka time tulis surat tu ;)

AyuKirana said...

ernie, aku saban waktu tunggu ko update, hehe...

Ernie Khairina said...

tq all =)

fathinz md nor said...

ai miss yu tuu.. tak sabar nak tunggu biz online dari Birmgh hehe.