Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i long for long time



Don't think for a second that you can't be confident to wear kebaya. For me kebaya is the most success creation  for all time. My statement, I guess that's because I seriously can't wear baju kurung, else I'll look like budak sekolah.

Everytime I wear kebaya will reminds me of my late grandma, she liked it. And I'm more that happy to see her smile upon me and the moment I think I'm pretty.

I can't remember when was the last time that I loved raya. But I will always miss her around, me in my kebaya and her smile.




2 comments:

selipa_oren said...

susah nk bf kalau pakai kebaya

Ernie Khairina said...

finie,
eh yeke aku rase lagi senang nak cabut butang?

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

i long for long time



Don't think for a second that you can't be confident to wear kebaya. For me kebaya is the most success creation  for all time. My statement, I guess that's because I seriously can't wear baju kurung, else I'll look like budak sekolah.

Everytime I wear kebaya will reminds me of my late grandma, she liked it. And I'm more that happy to see her smile upon me and the moment I think I'm pretty.

I can't remember when was the last time that I loved raya. But I will always miss her around, me in my kebaya and her smile.




2 comments:

selipa_oren said...

susah nk bf kalau pakai kebaya

Ernie Khairina said...

finie,
eh yeke aku rase lagi senang nak cabut butang?