Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Malaysia, that's my country!


Burberry checkered shirt


Lined with bustling shops, it's a common sight at almost every subway station in Seoul. Their underground railroad also famous for great shopping venues, place for great bargains that you may not want to miss. People rush to catch their public transport and busy train station, just like other Asian countries. Seoul city never sleeps and that makes the city so much so.

Because hubby and his colleagues were busy doing stuff as the delegates, me and this one lady (who followed her husband too) decided to explore the said famous shopping venues. We strolled around looking for something to grab. I have longed for pink checkered shirt. So, that was my mission.

I think we stopped at every shop... rambang mata  O.O   But at last  I found the one! I asked for the dressing room, but the boutique owner gave me like kerek look and  I'm not allowed to try on the shirt. apa masalah?? Hmm.. But I really wanted to buy the shirt, else takkan Burberry?? 

Being a friendly person as always, I began a conversation with the guy. I started with telling  him that we are Malaysian. Surprisingly he used to be in Kuala Lumpur and the guy wasn't that kerek sebenarnya. He liked Malaysia very much, nice place, beautiful country and good people.. hehe and at last he let me to try on the shirt. I fit the shirt very well!


everywhere we go, we are proud to be Malaysian!


1 comment:

kizzy tf said...

cuz, syukur sebab jd Malaysian! (coomel jak baju tu, putih ada?) ;p

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Malaysia, that's my country!


Burberry checkered shirt


Lined with bustling shops, it's a common sight at almost every subway station in Seoul. Their underground railroad also famous for great shopping venues, place for great bargains that you may not want to miss. People rush to catch their public transport and busy train station, just like other Asian countries. Seoul city never sleeps and that makes the city so much so.

Because hubby and his colleagues were busy doing stuff as the delegates, me and this one lady (who followed her husband too) decided to explore the said famous shopping venues. We strolled around looking for something to grab. I have longed for pink checkered shirt. So, that was my mission.

I think we stopped at every shop... rambang mata  O.O   But at last  I found the one! I asked for the dressing room, but the boutique owner gave me like kerek look and  I'm not allowed to try on the shirt. apa masalah?? Hmm.. But I really wanted to buy the shirt, else takkan Burberry?? 

Being a friendly person as always, I began a conversation with the guy. I started with telling  him that we are Malaysian. Surprisingly he used to be in Kuala Lumpur and the guy wasn't that kerek sebenarnya. He liked Malaysia very much, nice place, beautiful country and good people.. hehe and at last he let me to try on the shirt. I fit the shirt very well!


everywhere we go, we are proud to be Malaysian!


1 comments:

kizzy tf said...

cuz, syukur sebab jd Malaysian! (coomel jak baju tu, putih ada?) ;p