I've been involving with Albert Bandura since friday. Albert, I need a break now..and my friends need an update too =P
I'm eying on chiffon dress/ top lately and I found this one OMG dress, I can't let go. I think my eyes popped out the moment I saw it. Gorgeous, it's like a version of Winter Kate, but cheaper nghehe.
Look at the color, people. Look at the co... looooorrr ^_^
Question : How am I going to BF Aariz if I'm wearing such? -_______-
In Nicole's closet: Dries Van Noten
1 week ago

7 comments:
kasut pun comel =))
emm kasi pump la huhu
turn it out to skirt..hehe
tips - jgn pakai inner, pakai cardigan, & tali jgn pakai kat bahu, nnt nak bf, tarik je baju. (alamak faham ka? eheheh)
It's an eye-catcher for sure. And lets not talk abt the color, nnt pingsan.
As,
ah brilliant! thanks dear
mcm boleh jahit sendiri je ni. version skirt tingkat ko tapi cuma ditambah bahagian atas.
pakai lengging kat dalam kalau nak breastfeed.
orenj ada cuz? ;p
Post a Comment