Friday, October 29, 2010

Aariz at 3 months



My little boy has growing so much. I know in any years he will have the same height as me! Inevitable. He is in a stage of developing his vocabulary, two or three of the words are his favorite..sebab dengar banyak kali like  'tid' , 'hendek' . I guess so..

He loves to watch cartoon. The moving colorful images that attracted him, yes I'm certain of that. Sebab daddy tengok cerita P. Ramlee Aariz tak minat.


'Curiousity' is the best metaphor for a baby. He likes new ambiance, pegi jalan-jalan je mesti nak tengok2 mummy pun Aariz dah tak layan eheh.. I can see it relates to my proposal of a new decoration, I hope my husband will approve it.

Aariz doesn't know what mengantuk is, he thought something is bugging him so he starts to cry when he feels sleepy. But his schedule is improved! He takes several short naps before off to dreamland at 11ish pm, 3 or 4 BF session in between and wakes up at 10 in the morning.



Oh yeah, he starts playing with his fingers now. He grabs my nose during BF =)  Every now and then I'll try to capture his development. Aariz, I know someday you will read this.




8 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Ko tinguk tu gmbr ko dukung dia di left side, sma tu senyum senget kamurang. He is such a cutiey pie!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

senyum senget gitu!

fizah said...

comel sgt...senyum senget tu yg takleh tahan tu. gambar ko baju hitam kat tepi blog yg pegang aariz tu. sama gile senyum

Nadya said...

jelesnye..babyku bangun 12am,3am 6am ok..huhu lotih mak..

Syakira said...

pandainya aariz pandang camera ...such a cutie pie :)

chun said...

Ernie, nanti akan ade satu stage where he will find out that he have hands! mase tu cumill gilerrrr!!! sampai juling2 mata tgk tgn die sendiri. ohh.. i miss that momment!

btw, senyum senget itu adelah senyum kamu ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah & chun,
heh tak sabar nk tolak2 stroller and trip as 'ladies who luch' ngan korang..nanti ye

Nadya,
ur baby bangun untuk bf juga ke? lepas tu tido balik..hehe sama la tu ngan Aariz =)

syakira,
suka kamera!

kizzy tf said...

comel dan comel!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Aariz at 3 months



My little boy has growing so much. I know in any years he will have the same height as me! Inevitable. He is in a stage of developing his vocabulary, two or three of the words are his favorite..sebab dengar banyak kali like  'tid' , 'hendek' . I guess so..

He loves to watch cartoon. The moving colorful images that attracted him, yes I'm certain of that. Sebab daddy tengok cerita P. Ramlee Aariz tak minat.


'Curiousity' is the best metaphor for a baby. He likes new ambiance, pegi jalan-jalan je mesti nak tengok2 mummy pun Aariz dah tak layan eheh.. I can see it relates to my proposal of a new decoration, I hope my husband will approve it.

Aariz doesn't know what mengantuk is, he thought something is bugging him so he starts to cry when he feels sleepy. But his schedule is improved! He takes several short naps before off to dreamland at 11ish pm, 3 or 4 BF session in between and wakes up at 10 in the morning.



Oh yeah, he starts playing with his fingers now. He grabs my nose during BF =)  Every now and then I'll try to capture his development. Aariz, I know someday you will read this.




8 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Ko tinguk tu gmbr ko dukung dia di left side, sma tu senyum senget kamurang. He is such a cutiey pie!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

senyum senget gitu!

fizah said...

comel sgt...senyum senget tu yg takleh tahan tu. gambar ko baju hitam kat tepi blog yg pegang aariz tu. sama gile senyum

Nadya said...

jelesnye..babyku bangun 12am,3am 6am ok..huhu lotih mak..

Syakira said...

pandainya aariz pandang camera ...such a cutie pie :)

chun said...

Ernie, nanti akan ade satu stage where he will find out that he have hands! mase tu cumill gilerrrr!!! sampai juling2 mata tgk tgn die sendiri. ohh.. i miss that momment!

btw, senyum senget itu adelah senyum kamu ;)

Ernie Khairina said...

fizah & chun,
heh tak sabar nk tolak2 stroller and trip as 'ladies who luch' ngan korang..nanti ye

Nadya,
ur baby bangun untuk bf juga ke? lepas tu tido balik..hehe sama la tu ngan Aariz =)

syakira,
suka kamera!

kizzy tf said...

comel dan comel!!