Friday, October 15, 2010

So, wanna graduate from from McDonald University?





I'm waiting for my McDonald delivery and about to resume my assignment. Suddenly reminds me the term McDonaldization, represent the method in which a culture takes on the characteristics of a fast food facility. Simple words, imagine how the worker prepare a burger, laju kan..kira kalau tangkap gambar pakai kamera phone tak nampak la tangan tu.. McDonaldization, when everything got to be fast, efficient, control etc.. So McDonald! 

Do you know that there's Hambuger University in Illinois. I first heard this from my lecturer. In 1961, McDonald center of training was founded by its very Chairman to produce restaurant managers, mid managers and owner /operator.

Oh ya I'm waiting for my Filet-O-Fish , sebab teringat lecturer kata makan Filet-O-Fish je kat Paris. Pegi Paris makan McDonald, mesti mahal baik makan kedai Pakistan. Sedap. Kat Seoul dulu try Shrimp burger, why don't they have it here. Kaler pink, comel. 

Now, speaking of efficient, my Filet-O-Fish is here! Good day everyone.



1 comment:

BibiEr Karim said...

Hihihi dlu sy part time d McD nearly 6 months. Mmg siok training dia. And I made burger yg xbole kena gmbr...sbb pantas & laju. NO! xx

Friday, October 15, 2010

So, wanna graduate from from McDonald University?





I'm waiting for my McDonald delivery and about to resume my assignment. Suddenly reminds me the term McDonaldization, represent the method in which a culture takes on the characteristics of a fast food facility. Simple words, imagine how the worker prepare a burger, laju kan..kira kalau tangkap gambar pakai kamera phone tak nampak la tangan tu.. McDonaldization, when everything got to be fast, efficient, control etc.. So McDonald! 

Do you know that there's Hambuger University in Illinois. I first heard this from my lecturer. In 1961, McDonald center of training was founded by its very Chairman to produce restaurant managers, mid managers and owner /operator.

Oh ya I'm waiting for my Filet-O-Fish , sebab teringat lecturer kata makan Filet-O-Fish je kat Paris. Pegi Paris makan McDonald, mesti mahal baik makan kedai Pakistan. Sedap. Kat Seoul dulu try Shrimp burger, why don't they have it here. Kaler pink, comel. 

Now, speaking of efficient, my Filet-O-Fish is here! Good day everyone.



1 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Hihihi dlu sy part time d McD nearly 6 months. Mmg siok training dia. And I made burger yg xbole kena gmbr...sbb pantas & laju. NO! xx