Sunday, November 28, 2010

Diary Bergambar Aariz : Meeting my new friends!


Hola! It's been awhile since the last time I updated my diary, aight? Are you missing me? Well, I hope you do because I got you my photos during my recent trip of meeting my friends.

Mummy told me that I could go out and see beautiful creatures. So there was a day, I went out to a small forest, very near to my crib, erk .. ya, I guess so!


OK, I'll introduce you to my new friends..there are plenty of them. Let see if I could remember their names

 This is Hogah! He's a friendly monkey jumping around,' hogah -hogah '

I loved being in there, there were many shades of the color green. And yes there was a stream too, so that I looked at my reflection.




 The first time we met, I saw him on a birch tree..So I called him Birk, and he tweeted me back. I said, my mummy must love you, you're purple!


As I swam onto the rock, I met Fred the froggy, Tobi the fish and his brothers, sorry I forgot their names. Nevermind, mummy says I could see them again if I behave well and finish my milk.  



the rainbow

So, I have made  friends, how about you?

8 comments:

Khairieah said...

mmg ada nama dlm kotak atau ko yg kasi nama? Hogah. hahaha

Syafiq Rosli said...

comelnye..bla la nk ade anak..hehe

eis said...

hihi..cutenya reflection :)

BibiEr Karim said...

Comel! Baby shower kwn sy tu ari pun kami kasi beli quilt & play gitu. Jeles oo sy. I wonder dlu sy ada ka tu benda. LOL

Ernie Khairina said...

Khairieah,
kasi2 beh huhu

Syafiq,
anak buah ade tak? sama la tu.. =)

eis,
suka tengok cermin tuh sekarang

err,
saya teda oh haha

chun said...

hahah..muizz pun ade camni. bolela letak die lama sket sambil wat keje umah kan? aariz comel ni padat gile bole tak? geram tgk..rase nak cubit2 pipi die..hhehe! ernie, bile nak jumpe nih?

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
jom la kite arrange!

amiechomel said...

i like this entry! so cute!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Diary Bergambar Aariz : Meeting my new friends!


Hola! It's been awhile since the last time I updated my diary, aight? Are you missing me? Well, I hope you do because I got you my photos during my recent trip of meeting my friends.

Mummy told me that I could go out and see beautiful creatures. So there was a day, I went out to a small forest, very near to my crib, erk .. ya, I guess so!


OK, I'll introduce you to my new friends..there are plenty of them. Let see if I could remember their names

 This is Hogah! He's a friendly monkey jumping around,' hogah -hogah '

I loved being in there, there were many shades of the color green. And yes there was a stream too, so that I looked at my reflection.




 The first time we met, I saw him on a birch tree..So I called him Birk, and he tweeted me back. I said, my mummy must love you, you're purple!


As I swam onto the rock, I met Fred the froggy, Tobi the fish and his brothers, sorry I forgot their names. Nevermind, mummy says I could see them again if I behave well and finish my milk.  



the rainbow

So, I have made  friends, how about you?

8 comments:

Khairieah said...

mmg ada nama dlm kotak atau ko yg kasi nama? Hogah. hahaha

Syafiq Rosli said...

comelnye..bla la nk ade anak..hehe

eis said...

hihi..cutenya reflection :)

BibiEr Karim said...

Comel! Baby shower kwn sy tu ari pun kami kasi beli quilt & play gitu. Jeles oo sy. I wonder dlu sy ada ka tu benda. LOL

Ernie Khairina said...

Khairieah,
kasi2 beh huhu

Syafiq,
anak buah ade tak? sama la tu.. =)

eis,
suka tengok cermin tuh sekarang

err,
saya teda oh haha

chun said...

hahah..muizz pun ade camni. bolela letak die lama sket sambil wat keje umah kan? aariz comel ni padat gile bole tak? geram tgk..rase nak cubit2 pipi die..hhehe! ernie, bile nak jumpe nih?

Ernie Khairina said...

chun,
jom la kite arrange!

amiechomel said...

i like this entry! so cute!