I'm writing this entry while waiting for my feverish baby to wake up. I really miss his smile =(
Cepat sembuh ok Aariz.
Sunday is mummy-day, self-declared, and in its clause mummy will decide the activity to do as well as place to go. hihi..so so special sunday!
So we went to Alamanda, takda tempat lain because I wanted to eat that seriously delicious ayam golek..hehe exaggerating.. kat Kenny Rogers je. I love Kenny Rogers than Nandos. My girlfriends and I have always had argument on that !
Showing you my favorite book that I didn't buy- Feeding Made Easy
Interesting books but I doubt I have time to read them. Nak buat thesis punya jurnals pun berlambak lagi..
looking forward to read - What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You
What Your Teacher Didn't Tell You by Farish A. Noor is telling the different angles of Malaysian history and culture. You know, of all the social science, history has to be the most contested discipline and very interesting, according to me.



8 comments:
dewasanya muka aariz
ramai yg mendoakan aariz
x lama lg aariz sembuh la tu :))
aariz demam? semoga cepat sembuh.
p/s: mummy aariz slim :)
khairieah,
ayah bilang 'kanak-kanak askar' =D
eis,
hehe thanks..dlm gambar saja ba tu, pengaruh baju panjang
loving the last picture! hope aariz gets well soon ^^
btw, my family pun prefer KR than Nandos -- Nandos tu hype je lebeh :P
Along,
thanks..sedap kan! nyum nyum nak lagi
love your outfit ernie. and tudung tu cantik!
get well soon aariz :)...
Aida,
Tudung cotton, aida..senang sangat pakai.
Keira,
Thank you =)
Post a Comment