Friday, February 4, 2011

Aariz's solid food progress


I've had a vision that someday my son will read this blog. So that he knows his development week by week. But I noticed that I'm not updating my blog regularly, like it used to be =(

Anyway, Aariz just a big eater! hehe. I try to time his meals; morning at 10, lunch at 2pm, snack time at 4ish pm and dinner at 8pm. Yes, believe me! Aariz needs special attention at mealtime, biasa la. But he loves his food, I guess he has master the art of eating. 

As of now, Aariz had rice, banana, broccoli, sweet potato. I still, of cause, mix them with breast milk.  And I followed the 4-days rule. Alhamdulillah setakat ni takda masalah. Tomorrow I'm going to feed him avocado pula. 


 Hello Aariz, this is you foodstuff =) 
The yellow Tupperware was given by my mother.




There was a night Aariz waking up crying, selalunya buat bunyi je dapat susu terus diam, but this time he wanted to play! tiba2. And gave me the sweetest smile pula tu. Aduhai la Aariz, rindu la tu =) 



Aariz now can make sounds like 'da-da' and 'la-la'. And I repeat that sounds, and he responds back or repeat his words whenever he's in the mood.


happy Aariz jumpa mummy

2 comments:

eis said...

baca blog ernie rasa rindu mau ada baby lagi boleh? i miss the baby smile..yg teda gigi hihi.

Ernie Khairina said...

eis,
comel bah ngensis derang kan? hehe

Friday, February 4, 2011

Aariz's solid food progress


I've had a vision that someday my son will read this blog. So that he knows his development week by week. But I noticed that I'm not updating my blog regularly, like it used to be =(

Anyway, Aariz just a big eater! hehe. I try to time his meals; morning at 10, lunch at 2pm, snack time at 4ish pm and dinner at 8pm. Yes, believe me! Aariz needs special attention at mealtime, biasa la. But he loves his food, I guess he has master the art of eating. 

As of now, Aariz had rice, banana, broccoli, sweet potato. I still, of cause, mix them with breast milk.  And I followed the 4-days rule. Alhamdulillah setakat ni takda masalah. Tomorrow I'm going to feed him avocado pula. 


 Hello Aariz, this is you foodstuff =) 
The yellow Tupperware was given by my mother.




There was a night Aariz waking up crying, selalunya buat bunyi je dapat susu terus diam, but this time he wanted to play! tiba2. And gave me the sweetest smile pula tu. Aduhai la Aariz, rindu la tu =) 



Aariz now can make sounds like 'da-da' and 'la-la'. And I repeat that sounds, and he responds back or repeat his words whenever he's in the mood.


happy Aariz jumpa mummy

2 comments:

eis said...

baca blog ernie rasa rindu mau ada baby lagi boleh? i miss the baby smile..yg teda gigi hihi.

Ernie Khairina said...

eis,
comel bah ngensis derang kan? hehe