Wednesday, February 9, 2011

from kizzy with love


Blogger award yall! Blogger picisan pun ada award tau. Ehmm macam lucu juga menggelarkan diri sendiri blogger. Anyway, got this one from my favorite cousin Kizzy. (Kizzy muka macam Juma)

Ok macam biasa beberapa soalan yang akan dijawab.

How long have you been blogging?
Since 2008


When did the first time you blogged?
After my Beijing trip, purposely to documented the visit.

What is your purpose of making a blog?
to write what I want to write,
or to write what my son will read.
lol

Who inspired you so that your blog becoming like now?
those who update their blog regularly,
but I don't.

Send this award to other bloggers

Saya berikan award ini untuk:

-my sister Nurul Khairunie
-Hot mama Eis


p/s thanks cuz, 'with love' ba kan? =D

2 comments:

eis said...

manada hot. btw, tq :)

kizzy tf said...

cuz, always with love. forever. xoxo

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

from kizzy with love


Blogger award yall! Blogger picisan pun ada award tau. Ehmm macam lucu juga menggelarkan diri sendiri blogger. Anyway, got this one from my favorite cousin Kizzy. (Kizzy muka macam Juma)

Ok macam biasa beberapa soalan yang akan dijawab.

How long have you been blogging?
Since 2008


When did the first time you blogged?
After my Beijing trip, purposely to documented the visit.

What is your purpose of making a blog?
to write what I want to write,
or to write what my son will read.
lol

Who inspired you so that your blog becoming like now?
those who update their blog regularly,
but I don't.

Send this award to other bloggers

Saya berikan award ini untuk:

-my sister Nurul Khairunie
-Hot mama Eis


p/s thanks cuz, 'with love' ba kan? =D

2 comments:

eis said...

manada hot. btw, tq :)

kizzy tf said...

cuz, always with love. forever. xoxo