Friday, February 18, 2011

normal weekend

Do you ever stand in front of your wardrobe and say, "takda baju nak pakai"? haha well, I mean, can we ever have enough clothes? Let alone shawls and scarves. Sometimes tu pakai sekali sahaja. Luckily I have sisters that I could hadiah some 2 or 3 pieces. Biasalah adik beradik kongsi baju =)

So, I have a small business I just started. It all began when I realize (realize la sangat) 'aku ni asik perabis duit beli tudung je, cuba jual pula'. The beauty of home business is you can always be with your baby while working. And I bring Aariz whenever I may go.





In 2 months of its operation, I never thought it could grows this fast. If you know how my husband is, rajin dan semangat is his middle name. So kenalah follow the leader.. My so called small business ni pun kenalah buat sungguh2.

Apehal memang bestla kan shopping tudung setiap minggu..hihi


That was my Saturday. Cari tudung.

Well, and some activities mark our normal Sunday. And I love Sunday the most. Aariz pun relax2 join we all jalan2.

lunch out

sightseeing


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY !

1 comment:

kizzy tf said...

cuz, mmg siok ni dpt tudung..free kan. ngeheee~ apapun, best of luck dgn bisnis tudung ya!
salam peluk cium utk aariz :)

Friday, February 18, 2011

normal weekend

Do you ever stand in front of your wardrobe and say, "takda baju nak pakai"? haha well, I mean, can we ever have enough clothes? Let alone shawls and scarves. Sometimes tu pakai sekali sahaja. Luckily I have sisters that I could hadiah some 2 or 3 pieces. Biasalah adik beradik kongsi baju =)

So, I have a small business I just started. It all began when I realize (realize la sangat) 'aku ni asik perabis duit beli tudung je, cuba jual pula'. The beauty of home business is you can always be with your baby while working. And I bring Aariz whenever I may go.





In 2 months of its operation, I never thought it could grows this fast. If you know how my husband is, rajin dan semangat is his middle name. So kenalah follow the leader.. My so called small business ni pun kenalah buat sungguh2.

Apehal memang bestla kan shopping tudung setiap minggu..hihi


That was my Saturday. Cari tudung.

Well, and some activities mark our normal Sunday. And I love Sunday the most. Aariz pun relax2 join we all jalan2.

lunch out

sightseeing


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYBODY !

1 comments:

kizzy tf said...

cuz, mmg siok ni dpt tudung..free kan. ngeheee~ apapun, best of luck dgn bisnis tudung ya!
salam peluk cium utk aariz :)