Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sofia

I bought my first computer in 2000, funded by ayah la harus, during degree years. Those days having a personal computer was good enough, let alone a laptop. Black or white, just so you know.

So, I had my monitor sprayed in Pink! haha..rajin ok. Now almost every computer developer has pink laptops for sale. Gone were the days for creative endeavor =D =D  Like seriously when you're a color conscious, like me.

Hubby just bought me my very first laptop. It is 10inch laptop with pink lattice design. I love it!




Oh Sofia isn't her name. Sofia the capital city of Bulgaria is just another place I'd like to go.

No comments:

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sofia

I bought my first computer in 2000, funded by ayah la harus, during degree years. Those days having a personal computer was good enough, let alone a laptop. Black or white, just so you know.

So, I had my monitor sprayed in Pink! haha..rajin ok. Now almost every computer developer has pink laptops for sale. Gone were the days for creative endeavor =D =D  Like seriously when you're a color conscious, like me.

Hubby just bought me my very first laptop. It is 10inch laptop with pink lattice design. I love it!




Oh Sofia isn't her name. Sofia the capital city of Bulgaria is just another place I'd like to go.

0 comments: