Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Aariz at 8 months

I've recently been penning down much, somewhere far away.... only in my thought. I always have things to write here but, didn't do it. But wanted to.

Aariz is approaching 9 months real soon. Wah! sama macam lama dalam perut, Aariz kan?


As he grows, I know Aariz's vision improves so much that he can recognize emotion in people's face. Being Aariz, the friendly Aariz he surely gives his adorable smile to anyone. Very talkative too!

Orang dalam tv pun Aariz senyum..


 Mummy, look..I'm taller than the giraffe

He constantly wants to stand up and can capable of taking his few steps with the help of this walker.. the one yang Aariz pegang tu.




Aariz will clap clap when he hears me singing ..and that keeps me singing more lyrics-merapu. He will smile, wide and sincere =) It was when I sang pok ami-amai and I noticed that his first tooth has peeks through (6 April) Comel je but to snap a photo memang mission impossible!


I've started giving him meat and yolk. And I made the tiniest omelette ever! But he doesn't like it =( Aariz tak suka telur nampaknya. But alhamdulillah he's ok with veggies.


Broccoli lenyek - Omelette

For fruit, Aariz dah start utilize his teeth, maksudnya mummy dah tak lenyek the fruit but instead let him hisap to get the juice.

Nyum.

Aariz enjoy bath time, kadang tu taknak keluar ..nak mandi berdiri, tak mau mandi rendam2 dah. Sometimes gets angry and cry bila dah habis mandi. I know it's just a crocodile tears. Bagi menan dah ok =D


Aariz loves to play, bersungguh2 panjat sofa ..meja..tv cabinet..oh my! I always worry for scary fall.. Mummy tak adventurous, that's why you choose daddy if you want to treasure the house. Mummy merajuk! Ok takda la. Mummy loves you, and always care!


my world.

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Oh my, he's growing! Tu ari sy berjaya snap gmbr first teeth si Aniki. Kekekek nnt mau jmpa & peluk cium Aariz lagiiii.

xx

eis said...

bagusnya aariz suka sayur. org rnu betul :)

Nonny Atika said...

i am in love with gambar c aariz yg first tu.. odoi dogo.. cair bah hati :)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Aariz at 8 months

I've recently been penning down much, somewhere far away.... only in my thought. I always have things to write here but, didn't do it. But wanted to.

Aariz is approaching 9 months real soon. Wah! sama macam lama dalam perut, Aariz kan?


As he grows, I know Aariz's vision improves so much that he can recognize emotion in people's face. Being Aariz, the friendly Aariz he surely gives his adorable smile to anyone. Very talkative too!

Orang dalam tv pun Aariz senyum..


 Mummy, look..I'm taller than the giraffe

He constantly wants to stand up and can capable of taking his few steps with the help of this walker.. the one yang Aariz pegang tu.




Aariz will clap clap when he hears me singing ..and that keeps me singing more lyrics-merapu. He will smile, wide and sincere =) It was when I sang pok ami-amai and I noticed that his first tooth has peeks through (6 April) Comel je but to snap a photo memang mission impossible!


I've started giving him meat and yolk. And I made the tiniest omelette ever! But he doesn't like it =( Aariz tak suka telur nampaknya. But alhamdulillah he's ok with veggies.


Broccoli lenyek - Omelette

For fruit, Aariz dah start utilize his teeth, maksudnya mummy dah tak lenyek the fruit but instead let him hisap to get the juice.

Nyum.

Aariz enjoy bath time, kadang tu taknak keluar ..nak mandi berdiri, tak mau mandi rendam2 dah. Sometimes gets angry and cry bila dah habis mandi. I know it's just a crocodile tears. Bagi menan dah ok =D


Aariz loves to play, bersungguh2 panjat sofa ..meja..tv cabinet..oh my! I always worry for scary fall.. Mummy tak adventurous, that's why you choose daddy if you want to treasure the house. Mummy merajuk! Ok takda la. Mummy loves you, and always care!


my world.

3 comments:

BibiEr Karim said...

Oh my, he's growing! Tu ari sy berjaya snap gmbr first teeth si Aniki. Kekekek nnt mau jmpa & peluk cium Aariz lagiiii.

xx

eis said...

bagusnya aariz suka sayur. org rnu betul :)

Nonny Atika said...

i am in love with gambar c aariz yg first tu.. odoi dogo.. cair bah hati :)