Sunday, April 10, 2011

fishing activity at sungai biru

I have lot of things to write but couldn't get myself to actually write it =( . So anyway,  Hello ! hehe..despite my busy schedule, if there's one word to describe my blog right now it could be sawang!,  I would like to reserve some time for an update.

I never been much at fishing, although I know my husband likes fishing so why wouldn't I give a try? Lagipun, it was on his birthday..so let's jom!

There's a place in my hometown, Sg Biru a private place that offers fishing activity. If you happen to be in Ranau and you're in fishing activity, Sg Biru is absolutely a must visit place. They provide rods and their part. Consider your dedication and time, fishing actually a fun activity.

erk.. I must say =D

hukhuk ..airasia gitu



After the long absence from this activity, in an hour time we caught 12 fish hehe..ok kan?


Hmm.. I mean waited for them


Luas betul tau tempat ni..Not only kolam-kolam, but also camping area complete with kitchen stuff like gas stove and frying pan. 



And did I mention a private place? Best =) And this river reminds me of my childhood. 

4 comments:

eis said...

sa belum pigi sana wpun rumah dekat. next time mo pigi. rindu memancing!

Mommy AdaMia said...

wow ernie bestnye fishing! adam's on my lap and he said 'nak pigi sini mom!' when he saw the pics (btw he typed this, i tell him phonetically)xgxdggccdsg2dcxxxx - those are his own fav letters, he says.

Ernie Khairina said...

eis,
hehe mesti pg ok

adam,
adam dah sampai sini lama dah..kat perut ur mommy lagi dah sampai =)

AyuKirana said...

wow 12 ikan, banyaknye ernie..syoknye makan ikan fresh (tetibe tringat patin kat pahang, hehe)..i often go there..by d way, cantiknya sungai tu ernie, very refreshing..and i love Ranau..teringat g kenduri kawin ko..tempat dia, subhanallah, 1 of the best place yg aku pernah pergi..cantik sgt sabah..itenary ke rmh ko tuh, experience tu mmg sgt best, words cannot describe..dlm van on d way ke rmh ko, aku yg sangat mengagumi view gunung-ganang sepanjang2 jln tuh..i hv future plan to bring my family AGAIN to sabah :)

Sunday, April 10, 2011

fishing activity at sungai biru

I have lot of things to write but couldn't get myself to actually write it =( . So anyway,  Hello ! hehe..despite my busy schedule, if there's one word to describe my blog right now it could be sawang!,  I would like to reserve some time for an update.

I never been much at fishing, although I know my husband likes fishing so why wouldn't I give a try? Lagipun, it was on his birthday..so let's jom!

There's a place in my hometown, Sg Biru a private place that offers fishing activity. If you happen to be in Ranau and you're in fishing activity, Sg Biru is absolutely a must visit place. They provide rods and their part. Consider your dedication and time, fishing actually a fun activity.

erk.. I must say =D

hukhuk ..airasia gitu



After the long absence from this activity, in an hour time we caught 12 fish hehe..ok kan?


Hmm.. I mean waited for them


Luas betul tau tempat ni..Not only kolam-kolam, but also camping area complete with kitchen stuff like gas stove and frying pan. 



And did I mention a private place? Best =) And this river reminds me of my childhood. 

4 comments:

eis said...

sa belum pigi sana wpun rumah dekat. next time mo pigi. rindu memancing!

Mommy AdaMia said...

wow ernie bestnye fishing! adam's on my lap and he said 'nak pigi sini mom!' when he saw the pics (btw he typed this, i tell him phonetically)xgxdggccdsg2dcxxxx - those are his own fav letters, he says.

Ernie Khairina said...

eis,
hehe mesti pg ok

adam,
adam dah sampai sini lama dah..kat perut ur mommy lagi dah sampai =)

AyuKirana said...

wow 12 ikan, banyaknye ernie..syoknye makan ikan fresh (tetibe tringat patin kat pahang, hehe)..i often go there..by d way, cantiknya sungai tu ernie, very refreshing..and i love Ranau..teringat g kenduri kawin ko..tempat dia, subhanallah, 1 of the best place yg aku pernah pergi..cantik sgt sabah..itenary ke rmh ko tuh, experience tu mmg sgt best, words cannot describe..dlm van on d way ke rmh ko, aku yg sangat mengagumi view gunung-ganang sepanjang2 jln tuh..i hv future plan to bring my family AGAIN to sabah :)