I'm not forgetting, (but finding another excuse) to blog about Aariz's big day. I'm just too occupied right now. See, long time ago I started blogging to kill some time whenever I got nothing to do in office. Now that I'm a mother, a student, and in addition a small business to run, it's impossible for me to update this blog regularly. But I'll try.
Last 2 weeks, we threw a party kenduri to celebrate Aariz's big day. He has turns 1! Can't believe my baby is a toddler now T_T
We had a simple preparation, and very last minute! I didn't bake the birthday cake myself. I'm very poor at baking you know right. I bought a special birthday cake with Upin & Ipin decoration for my one and only. It costs me RM145, if only I can bake.
For the house deco, me and my sister made banners and cards. These cards were very special, stated things about Aariz's on it.
So yeah, enjoy the pictures =)







6 comments:
happy birthday aariz, sorry untie tak boleh datang..harap lepas raya nanti kita boleh berjumpa ya..Insha Allah;)
Wah handsome boy is now a toddler already. Macam baru ko sms sy "Ernie Khairina the preggo".
Memang super like smiling klu si Aariz. I miss him walau baru 1x jmpa ah. He is just too adorable to not be missed ok.
Ernie, I can't help noticing your new mobile phone on the table - next to the cake! Rajinnya kamurang buat cards tu.. Aariz is one lucky boy
zaila,
tq ya insyAllah jumapa k =)
Err,
astaga ko ingat lagi tu msg hihi. terharu i
fiza,
ya telipun baru hoyeh! ganti tu telipun hantaran bah lama sdh tu kan.
I'm the one yang lucky to have him! ngee
nice deco. happy belated birthday, aariz!
comel sangat !
Post a Comment