Monday, October 3, 2011

so, what i'm up to these days

It's October! Another two months before a brand new year. How's your resolution, are we there yet? Did I really say 'resolution'  T_T  Anyhow, for we know that change is inevitable..they said, change is constant..yelah mengikut keperluan. For me, things has changed a lot, obviously. I miss home! You heard me. I miss Malaysia very very much..especially these past days. To find a perfect house was stressful. We were after new house because some problems we had with the landlord. But to the end, we managed to discuss it properly and we had got what we want. Alhamdulillah.

Oklah malas dah nak fikir yang tu..everything's going to be fine now. Hubby's classes have started...that's why I'm loving weekend even more, tunggu je weekend supaya boleh go out jalan2. In weekdays I help out my jiran to look after her kids, two of them..four and three years old. As seen on picture playing with Aariz. First time sebenarnya jaga kanak-kanak. And speaking about kanak-kanak, I haven't been yet to the children's centre as mentioned earlier.


Aariz and friends

But we have found our favorite kebab shop! Lunched out today at the same shop..suka sangat la tu hehe. In Saltley it is very easy to get halal food. Sometimes I forgot that I'm in UK, but Lahore or so kerana memang Pakistani dominated this place. Alhamdulillah, we are living in a good neighbourhood and a plus point jugalah masa pilih rumah ni. Alhamdulillah semuanya mesti ada hikmah kan?



 bukti kedatangan berterusan


found one! must be my favorite kedai tudung lepas ni =)

The price is ok. You can get like 3-person meals for 3pounds. But that's not an excuse hari-hari makan luar kan. Should save some money for travel! Lagipun, groceries kita-kita ni are easily to find here..halia, lengkuas,daun kari oh your name it! Orang kata, kalau masuk dapur dan masak tu tak rasa la macam kat oversea. In other word, nak kata rajin masak ke? I hope this won't change. I repeat, should save more money for travel. Been thinking of Spain to escape this coming winter. Daydream!

Hmm..what else, oh yes! We like carboot sale so much. Baru dua kali pegi tapi hasil tangkapan boleh tahan. Especially Aariz's stuff. Lots of good toys and books too. And me? I recently purchased a carpet at 4 pounds. It's a lovely english flowery in pink. A leather jacket to wear in Barcelona (daydream!), and a pair of kidsGap jacket and pants at 1pounds! haha untuk buat tidur apa salahnya. Yep yep I'm petite and proudly can fit it.


Can't name the place tho..masih blur hehe


Oklah off to bed now, and it's nearly subuh in Malaysia. Rindu Malaysia.

1 comment:

kizzy tf said...

wah best nya kan sana x rasa mcm jauh sgt dgn msia since pakistani ramai berniaga sana. and shawls! mana tahu ko bulih jual produk EKC source dr tu kadai..hehehe

and and itu sneakers ba..cumill!!

take a good care a cuz. miss u too! =)

Monday, October 3, 2011

so, what i'm up to these days

It's October! Another two months before a brand new year. How's your resolution, are we there yet? Did I really say 'resolution'  T_T  Anyhow, for we know that change is inevitable..they said, change is constant..yelah mengikut keperluan. For me, things has changed a lot, obviously. I miss home! You heard me. I miss Malaysia very very much..especially these past days. To find a perfect house was stressful. We were after new house because some problems we had with the landlord. But to the end, we managed to discuss it properly and we had got what we want. Alhamdulillah.

Oklah malas dah nak fikir yang tu..everything's going to be fine now. Hubby's classes have started...that's why I'm loving weekend even more, tunggu je weekend supaya boleh go out jalan2. In weekdays I help out my jiran to look after her kids, two of them..four and three years old. As seen on picture playing with Aariz. First time sebenarnya jaga kanak-kanak. And speaking about kanak-kanak, I haven't been yet to the children's centre as mentioned earlier.


Aariz and friends

But we have found our favorite kebab shop! Lunched out today at the same shop..suka sangat la tu hehe. In Saltley it is very easy to get halal food. Sometimes I forgot that I'm in UK, but Lahore or so kerana memang Pakistani dominated this place. Alhamdulillah, we are living in a good neighbourhood and a plus point jugalah masa pilih rumah ni. Alhamdulillah semuanya mesti ada hikmah kan?



 bukti kedatangan berterusan


found one! must be my favorite kedai tudung lepas ni =)

The price is ok. You can get like 3-person meals for 3pounds. But that's not an excuse hari-hari makan luar kan. Should save some money for travel! Lagipun, groceries kita-kita ni are easily to find here..halia, lengkuas,daun kari oh your name it! Orang kata, kalau masuk dapur dan masak tu tak rasa la macam kat oversea. In other word, nak kata rajin masak ke? I hope this won't change. I repeat, should save more money for travel. Been thinking of Spain to escape this coming winter. Daydream!

Hmm..what else, oh yes! We like carboot sale so much. Baru dua kali pegi tapi hasil tangkapan boleh tahan. Especially Aariz's stuff. Lots of good toys and books too. And me? I recently purchased a carpet at 4 pounds. It's a lovely english flowery in pink. A leather jacket to wear in Barcelona (daydream!), and a pair of kidsGap jacket and pants at 1pounds! haha untuk buat tidur apa salahnya. Yep yep I'm petite and proudly can fit it.


Can't name the place tho..masih blur hehe


Oklah off to bed now, and it's nearly subuh in Malaysia. Rindu Malaysia.

1 comments:

kizzy tf said...

wah best nya kan sana x rasa mcm jauh sgt dgn msia since pakistani ramai berniaga sana. and shawls! mana tahu ko bulih jual produk EKC source dr tu kadai..hehehe

and and itu sneakers ba..cumill!!

take a good care a cuz. miss u too! =)