Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aariz jom tidur

Aariz naps several times before he actual landed to lalaland. If anyone of you know how to train a baby to sleep early, you're most welcome. Tonight just about the side lamp switched off at 10ish, he suddenly woke up and smiled. But I pretended I was asleep, hoping that he would continue to sleep on his own, but I surrendered at last. Couldn't resist his charm, the eyes, those cute little curious fingers..and pearl white teeth. I know I'm adoring him too much.

It's 12am now.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comment:

BibiErr Karim said...

U're adoring him too much? Hello...it's ur son. Who doesn't?

Saya sendiri pun xtahan klu tgk Aariz main sndr2, kurik2 mata Mummy etc. Mau join!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aariz jom tidur

Aariz naps several times before he actual landed to lalaland. If anyone of you know how to train a baby to sleep early, you're most welcome. Tonight just about the side lamp switched off at 10ish, he suddenly woke up and smiled. But I pretended I was asleep, hoping that he would continue to sleep on his own, but I surrendered at last. Couldn't resist his charm, the eyes, those cute little curious fingers..and pearl white teeth. I know I'm adoring him too much.

It's 12am now.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

1 comments:

BibiErr Karim said...

U're adoring him too much? Hello...it's ur son. Who doesn't?

Saya sendiri pun xtahan klu tgk Aariz main sndr2, kurik2 mata Mummy etc. Mau join!