Sunday, October 9, 2011

visiting daddy's school




You know that the coldness is never too far. We've been told that the weather are getting cooler...brrr! Hubby had his class cancelled last wednedsay so we went out to his uni. We took two busses, the first bus stopped at the city centre, I secretly love to see how the ladies style up their shawl here. Don't get suprise to see that they're more stylish!

Upon reaching his uni I felt so proud and started to reminisce about a dream that came true eventually =) Alhamdulillah.

We wandered around the faculty, went to the cafe and heated up our food hihi. I prepare him bekalan nasi lauk everyday because I don't think eating bread alone boleh cukup for whole day. Makan roti tak Malaysialah kan. And performed zohor at the musolla. Alhamdulillah everything seems very fine and comfortable.

Joseph Chamberlain memorial clock tower


at the cafe, I was talking about




Just behind us is Barber Institute of Fine Arts, there're Picasso's masterpiece in it. You know me, I must love to see it but we will be back for another visit. We continued on with the National Sealife, but that would be in another entry ..ok stay tuned!


No comments:

Sunday, October 9, 2011

visiting daddy's school




You know that the coldness is never too far. We've been told that the weather are getting cooler...brrr! Hubby had his class cancelled last wednedsay so we went out to his uni. We took two busses, the first bus stopped at the city centre, I secretly love to see how the ladies style up their shawl here. Don't get suprise to see that they're more stylish!

Upon reaching his uni I felt so proud and started to reminisce about a dream that came true eventually =) Alhamdulillah.

We wandered around the faculty, went to the cafe and heated up our food hihi. I prepare him bekalan nasi lauk everyday because I don't think eating bread alone boleh cukup for whole day. Makan roti tak Malaysialah kan. And performed zohor at the musolla. Alhamdulillah everything seems very fine and comfortable.

Joseph Chamberlain memorial clock tower


at the cafe, I was talking about




Just behind us is Barber Institute of Fine Arts, there're Picasso's masterpiece in it. You know me, I must love to see it but we will be back for another visit. We continued on with the National Sealife, but that would be in another entry ..ok stay tuned!


0 comments: