Tuesday, October 11, 2011

visiting Sealife Birmingham


We'd collected lots of tourist pamphlets. One that caught my attention was Sealife, because I thought my son would love to see fish-fish. After visiting daddy's school (from my previous entry) we continued on to the National Sealife. But lack of singage was frustrating =(  We followed the signs to NIA, National Indoor Arena as instructed and fortunately we came across a canal ...




I'd like to spend time enjoying the cruising but, maybe some other time..



Sealife includes more locations all around UK and Europe, it's a part of the Merlin annual pass. We should consider to purchase the package which includes theme parks and castles.

As much as Aariz enjoyed watching the creatures, he got excited seeing other kids running here and there. Friendly Aariz wants to be friend with everyone, at the sealife, at busses, and everywhere! And I'm adoring his sincere smile and pearl white teeth!

 Unlike his mummy, Aariz was brave enough to touch the starfish




like this space!

Now, ever heard about ikan sebelah? this is it...


4 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

ernie!! tu bot sangat pink I LOIKE

Ernie Khairina said...

my husband purposely took the pic because it's pink! hehe

ainwaheeda said...

bestnya^^

Ernie Khairina said...

hi ain,
sealife ni kira macam aquaria la kat kl =)

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

visiting Sealife Birmingham


We'd collected lots of tourist pamphlets. One that caught my attention was Sealife, because I thought my son would love to see fish-fish. After visiting daddy's school (from my previous entry) we continued on to the National Sealife. But lack of singage was frustrating =(  We followed the signs to NIA, National Indoor Arena as instructed and fortunately we came across a canal ...




I'd like to spend time enjoying the cruising but, maybe some other time..



Sealife includes more locations all around UK and Europe, it's a part of the Merlin annual pass. We should consider to purchase the package which includes theme parks and castles.

As much as Aariz enjoyed watching the creatures, he got excited seeing other kids running here and there. Friendly Aariz wants to be friend with everyone, at the sealife, at busses, and everywhere! And I'm adoring his sincere smile and pearl white teeth!

 Unlike his mummy, Aariz was brave enough to touch the starfish




like this space!

Now, ever heard about ikan sebelah? this is it...


4 comments:

Nurul Aima Hj Kaim said...

ernie!! tu bot sangat pink I LOIKE

Ernie Khairina said...

my husband purposely took the pic because it's pink! hehe

ainwaheeda said...

bestnya^^

Ernie Khairina said...

hi ain,
sealife ni kira macam aquaria la kat kl =)