I stumbled on eurocamp website when I was planning for our europe (road) trip with our dear friends. We booked 2 holiday parks ; Duinrell in Holland and Paris international. But I like it more the Duinrell coz it has a theme park, restaurants and easy access .. But at a price of GBP150 for 3 nights, we just couldn't resist. Plus I know the apartment price in central Paris may rise up during holiday season.
The Paris international park located at Maisons Laffitte, 15-20 km outskirts of Paris. The nearest train station is 15-20 minutes walk from the park.
Pardon my excitement, but I like this double-deck train.
I found the rates for suburb train was expensive. But they do make family ticket. It depends on your planning to full utilize the cost you pay.
kesian..boring 30-45 mins journey
and around the town, walking towards our park from the train station..
just so you know, shops close early in Europe
the neighbourhood
I don't have much photos on Paris eurocamp park, but this is how it looks like inside the cabin. Comfortable room after a long day wandering the city of Paris.
pic from Google


2 comments:
Si Dalish masih boboboi time ni...sekarang tanak wagu sudah. Ouh don't u just miss Europe. Baru pigi 2 minggu, kau lagi stay a year sana. Over kan.
memang! urghh
Post a Comment