Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Laguna Redang Day 2 : Our anniversary and the Marine park



It was on Sunday morning in Redang that we celebrated our 6th anniversary. SubhanAllah, Redang is way too beautiful than what I've imagined, yes photos don't do its justice.

During breakfast I purposely asked for the corner table, and it presents us picture postcard view =)




Happy anniversary dear husband =) 


me and the morning sunlight that I adore much

After breakfast and a quick stroll by the beach, we were all geared up for snorkelling trip. The trip was conducted by the hotel management (Laguna Redang. Included in the package) and off we went to Redang marine park cantre. 

Aariz was sleepy on the boat, he had a quick nap and recharged when we arrived at the marine park. Good thing coz he loves fish!





SubhanAllah the marine park was beautiful. All the fish were visible through the crystal clear water. 


Nice. I look like a pro, the truth is I was a bit scared. Not because we were 3 mtr down the water, but I was scared because I let someone else jaga my baby.

I'm sorry Aariz. It was only merely 5 minutes down there.


reunited. 


So that was our holiday in Redang. We loved it. We'll come again whenever we can!

famous house from Summer Holiday movie






No comments:

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Laguna Redang Day 2 : Our anniversary and the Marine park



It was on Sunday morning in Redang that we celebrated our 6th anniversary. SubhanAllah, Redang is way too beautiful than what I've imagined, yes photos don't do its justice.

During breakfast I purposely asked for the corner table, and it presents us picture postcard view =)




Happy anniversary dear husband =) 


me and the morning sunlight that I adore much

After breakfast and a quick stroll by the beach, we were all geared up for snorkelling trip. The trip was conducted by the hotel management (Laguna Redang. Included in the package) and off we went to Redang marine park cantre. 

Aariz was sleepy on the boat, he had a quick nap and recharged when we arrived at the marine park. Good thing coz he loves fish!





SubhanAllah the marine park was beautiful. All the fish were visible through the crystal clear water. 


Nice. I look like a pro, the truth is I was a bit scared. Not because we were 3 mtr down the water, but I was scared because I let someone else jaga my baby.

I'm sorry Aariz. It was only merely 5 minutes down there.


reunited. 


So that was our holiday in Redang. We loved it. We'll come again whenever we can!

famous house from Summer Holiday movie






0 comments: