Sunday, August 22, 2010

redemption of ramadhan



Sorry for my lack of update, hee it's just a sign of how much time I'm occupied with si kecik ni ..

I still haven't given a chance (just yet!) to perform puasa. It's the 13th Ramadhan and it wouldn't be nice to have like a calender to tell me how much days do I need to qada' puasa T_T .Unlike previous years, my period cycle was always on my side..selalu puasa Ramadhan penuh.

Hmm..13 days and counting.  

Selamat Berpuasa! And to all breastfeeding mothers, you're the greatest!



2 comments:

selipa_oren said...

tibe2 aku rase great sbb breastfeed..hihi

Ernie Khairina said...

finie,
mmg great =)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

redemption of ramadhan



Sorry for my lack of update, hee it's just a sign of how much time I'm occupied with si kecik ni ..

I still haven't given a chance (just yet!) to perform puasa. It's the 13th Ramadhan and it wouldn't be nice to have like a calender to tell me how much days do I need to qada' puasa T_T .Unlike previous years, my period cycle was always on my side..selalu puasa Ramadhan penuh.

Hmm..13 days and counting.  

Selamat Berpuasa! And to all breastfeeding mothers, you're the greatest!



2 comments:

selipa_oren said...

tibe2 aku rase great sbb breastfeed..hihi

Ernie Khairina said...

finie,
mmg great =)