I was completely prepared with warm clothing. Mummy said we were going to visit Desa Cattle. I kept on guessing what Desa Cattle is, but I had no idea at all. It was a surprise, I know.
Along the way was a spectacular scenery and lots of sunshine like a golden splash. Oh so beautiful, it kept me motivated despite the roller coaster like ride on the way up to Mesilau.
Grandpa and daddy were busy chatting away, so to mummy and aunties. Mummy, Mummy are we there yet? You know sometimes I lost my patience =P
Wow! at last we reached Desa Cattle. Located in Mesilau near Kundasang, Desa Cattle is a dairy farm where they manufacture fresh milk.
They are all imported cows and they even eat imported grass. Do you know that Cattle (the word )was borrowed from Old French catel.
Here is where hundreds of cows line up for milking vacuum pumps. Can you see the milking pipeline over there? Gosh it was a fast process. Lots and lots of milk!
I love Mount Kinabalu
If you ever wonder what the weather was like, macam kat overseaaaaa! It was bone chilling that everybody was like grrr, grrr haha.
love you mummy!
6 comments:
Waaaah...Aariz managed to go to Mesilou which I never been to...woahh!!! (^_^) Such a lovely views.....nntla sy pigi bersama2 geng KBSR (Kelab Bujang Seluruh Ranau) lols...
Sue,
belum pernah sampai? ai rugi ni hehe
cuti raya hari tu betul2 'siongoi' tp x kesampaian sbb jadual pack. next time mesti pigi.
eis,
ya lain kali insyAllah sampai =)
salam. suka pic scenery Mount Kinabalu. aku belum pernah sampai Sabah, bah ;)
Joy,
salam..yes i mmg sgt suka mount kinabalu
Post a Comment