Sunday, October 10, 2010

my love never go unsaid

Aariz wakes up with cheerful voice. He loves to giggle and smile, if only I know what your heart is saying baby =) Every morning I greet and tell him that I love him so much.  If anything happens to me, my love for you will never go unsaid.

Can't wait for the time when he read this blog hee ~



Aariz at 2 months and 9 days, my big boy! 


 He always try to reach my face and hold my hand (thumb)..sweet la Aariz =)


pemandangan kat belakang kereta 

7 comments:

LINA EVERLYNN said...

blogwalking..sronok bc perjalanan2 sbg 1st time mother ;) feel free to jenguk2 my belog :)

Unknown said...

Punya lena dia modop. Duigia.

Anonymous said...

kakak ku yang gorgeous. uuu aariz, menggurul miss u so much. haih few days lately saya selalu mimpi dia ni.

Hada Masayu said...

ernie, dh besa dh aariz!!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

lynna,
thanks i will =)

Err,
tulah..jeles

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
sweet dreeam tu

hada,
ye dah besar

kizzy t.fauzi said...

hugs hugs hugs and hugs both of u!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

my love never go unsaid

Aariz wakes up with cheerful voice. He loves to giggle and smile, if only I know what your heart is saying baby =) Every morning I greet and tell him that I love him so much.  If anything happens to me, my love for you will never go unsaid.

Can't wait for the time when he read this blog hee ~



Aariz at 2 months and 9 days, my big boy! 


 He always try to reach my face and hold my hand (thumb)..sweet la Aariz =)


pemandangan kat belakang kereta 

7 comments:

LINA EVERLYNN said...

blogwalking..sronok bc perjalanan2 sbg 1st time mother ;) feel free to jenguk2 my belog :)

Unknown said...

Punya lena dia modop. Duigia.

Anonymous said...

kakak ku yang gorgeous. uuu aariz, menggurul miss u so much. haih few days lately saya selalu mimpi dia ni.

Hada Masayu said...

ernie, dh besa dh aariz!!!!

Ernie Khairina said...

lynna,
thanks i will =)

Err,
tulah..jeles

Ernie Khairina said...

nurul,
sweet dreeam tu

hada,
ye dah besar

kizzy t.fauzi said...

hugs hugs hugs and hugs both of u!